Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Regular Disconnect

Hey I tweeted and was sent here. I was just curious if it’s a normal condition that a Vodafone router losses access to the internet for approx 60-90 seconds between 1:00-3:00 am? I have two houses located hours apart and both of them have the same is...

ISP IP Whitelisting

Please could you add the following subnet to your whitelist please. 188.240.166.0/25 Thank you.

Payment issue

Recently I've had to claim insurance on my Vodafone Smart V8 and noticed on my next bill, two one-off payments of £79. Yet I only made one claim. What happened?

Android - on Blackview BV8000 pro

Hello there,Could you give me the specific APN settings for the mentioned phone, can't seem to connect to data or 4g, manufacture has recommended to contact you for phone specific APN settings.Any help greatly appricated.Kind regardsLance

Call+

How do I get rid of Call+ and stop updates?

Resolved! VEA Discount Scheme

Where can i get a list of all the companies who participate in the VEA Discount Scheme?

PAC Code not received

I have applied for a pac code and it has not arrived - been over 10 days. I am annoyed because I have upgraded to an iphone 8 and longstanding customer. Please can you confirm if it is in the system and due to be sent. I went to my vodafone shop in D...

Garrod11 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 update to Marshmallow - app problems

Updated the o.s. on my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 from Lollypop to Marshmallow this morning .Several apps .including eBay and BBC weather dissapeared - l reinstalled them , but now they won't work - get message saying they have stopped .They worked fine ...

R207 connecting to a camera

Hi  I have a r207 and what to connect my tp link nc250 to the hub...how ?

xr770a by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels