Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! CA on VOXI SIM?

Does the VOXI SIM / plan allow CA (Carrier Aggregation) ?

Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 faulty

Slightly long story here but need some advice as what to do.About a year ago I got an Ultra 7 on pay monthly, with in the first three months I had multiple software and firmware faults on the device, it was sent off for repair five times in all, each...

Gd1329 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V1

Hi please can you resync my Sure Signal V1 serial no. 224470373. We have recently changed internet service provider from BT to Gigaclear (fibre to the home) and  the sure signal does not work. It has the lights flashing on the Ethernet port but none ...

JulianL by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cant connect to internet with router (fibre)

I had an engineer install a second phone line on 01/02/17, and yesterday the internet on router became green so i assume they turned on fibre. But the problem is im unable to connect to the internet even thought it is a steady green light on both wif...

LordGavin by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

About iphone

iphone is now one of the best phone. some days ago this company provide a new model. iphone 8 and iphone x . i want to know about iphone 8 and x . if anyone use this model , please reply this post.

Wi-fi calling abroad

Does Wi-fi calling on iphone work in USA, and if it does if you have the moible network switched off so the call is made over wifi will it cost you.

jz1289 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart N8 - muted by default

I have a brand new Smart N8 phone. When I ring someone or they ring me, they cannot hear me, but I can hear them. The only way round this is to press the speaker icon on the call screen whilst the call is being made. Surely, the phone shouldn't be mu...

CJPG7 by 2: Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Music Pass - audio quality??

Trying to find out if the unlimited music pass works for apple music and/or spotify when you select the highest quality 256/320 or if you are forced to use normal quality? Cannot seem to find anythng anywhere which gives me a clue or even an answer.

Labels