Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Samsung Galaxy s6 edge NUC

Supplied NUC provided not working is there any other way of getting my phone unlocked? Customer service keep referring me to the online form that I have done several times only for an email to say records show that my phone is unlocked. Has anyone ev...

Mzieq by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Can't process unlock for iPHONE

hi.i have given my daughter my iphone5 to use with another network sim and bundle.We completed the form for the unlock and received an email saying Vodafone can't process the unlock. (no other explanation or help provided).why?The phone was in my nam...

maxeaton by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal lights on but no signal

The issue you’re experiencing: No signal for 2 days What light sequence you're seeing: Red light and first two white lights steady onYour speed test results from here. Ping 11ms, Download 56.06, Upload 14.02Your external IP address from here. 109.156...

Android Oreo - Huawei P10

Merry Christmas to you all,I know Vodafone UK's policy of not discussing system updates (although they are the only Vodafone customer service worldwide, that adopts this unfriendly stance) however as it's Christmas and the season of goodwill to all, ...

Poor speeds / drop outs

As per title, I've been with you since August but lately I'm having some major difficulties with the service. I'm often getting less than 5mb instead of the 40mb. This is across all devices and irrespective of whether I use the 2.4ghz or 5ghz frequen...

dogdiego by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! How do I remove Vodafone start up logo

Hi,I recently unlocked my LG G4 as my contract had ended and am using a sim card from another provider for the time being. When I turn on my phone I still get the Vodafone start up logo and was wondering how to get rid of this as am thinking of selli...

viggen by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

PA31 8PT cell 6220

Cell 6220 is the mast at the south end of PA31 8PT  (there is another that serves the north end, but it's 10 miles further north and behind many hills).  There were 4 men working on this mast on and off up to Wednesday 6th December - I asked what was...

dutyhog2 by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gaining access to voicemail after incorrect entry of pin.

I can't get access to my mobile phone voicemail perhaps becuase the pin was incorrect. Is it possible to gain access to voicemail using the vodafone web site account settings or the Android mobile phone app?

machare by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

End of contract on paper different to online

Hi. I have a vodafone contract that i took out as an early upgrade in december 2015. The paperwork i have that they made me sign in the shop states the contract is for 24 months. I have now hit the final month and want to leave vodafone but have been...

Labels
Top Thanked this week