Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No internet connection... Vodafone broadband doesn't work...

Since last friday I have no internet at home. Since I upgraded to fibre 76,  Vodafones employees are lying.. I was told that I will be connected to fibre in 24h but it took like 2 weeks... Now since last Friday it doesn't work at all. I reported issu...

aniolekx by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor reception Sony XA1

I was asked to copy and paste a template here via Vodafone Facebook group, I have no idea whether this is what I was supposed to copy or not, but this was the only template I could find at the supplied link.-------------------------------------------...

Bohican by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network Unlock Requirements

Hi there,I'm trying to unlock my phone as I've moved to Australia and need to sign up with a new provider. After processing a contract cancellation, I filled out the NUC form and received the following response:You recently asked us to unlock your ph...

New pay as you go sim unable to receive incoming calls

I got a new pay as you go sim card last week - bought a £10 bundle but it has never been able to receive incoming calls. I spent ages on online chat where the guy removed incoming barring , reset the sim and promised it would be live by midnight but ...

awful customers services

on tueday i having a issue with my 4G i phone the customers services who i beliver him is india he does not understand what i am saying to him i told him 8time that i have a issue with my 4G so he said oh issue with your 4g i said yes. he helping me ...

Bad service in egypt vodafone

Hello,I am from egypt and i have a contact with vodafone Egypt costumer  service because i have no signal at my home while it’s strong outdoors and i need to buy the device which strengthen signal and i made 4 complains with no replay within one year...

Call forwarding not working

I'd like some help with call forwarding as the support desk isn't interested in assisting as I'm not using a Vodafone handset. When I originally took out the contract, call forwarding worked fine, but at some point in the last 3-4 months it's stopped...

MickyG by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock iPhone 5c

I have an old iPhone 5c  which was my vodafone contract phone up until about 18 months ago.  I now need to unlock it so my niece can use it on the 3 network do I need to put my sim back in it in order to get it unlocked? thanks

Mdee by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems getting an unlock code

I got a new Iphone and transferred my number from my old iPhone to my new one. Now I want to unlock my old Iphones network so I can sell it. The NUC forum wouldn’t work and I was emailed to say that my IMBE number doesn’t match the one on my account ...

Terrible single thread performance

Just switched from Sky, and the performance is terrible for single thread applications.Multithread is fine, but single thread is next to useless.  It is like being back on dialup waiting for images to slowly download or remote desktop sessions to upd...

1513861894590754955-mini
mbames by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels