Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

NUC Code

Hi recently renewed my monthly contract with Vodafone and recieved a new phone. Want to give my Mother my old Vodafone IPhone.I filled in the NUC code request form 3 days ago and received no reply email back form Vodafone. Checked my spam email and s...

Ohus18 by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Email to the CEO

I've just emailed Nick Jefferey, the CEO of Vodafone UK, to tell him about my personal ordering experience of the iPhone 7 Plus. It will be interesting to see if he replies. Here is what I wrote.Good afternoonThank you for taking the time to read thi...

bmb7jiw by 2: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 3 thanks

google play services has stopped error message continously flashes up

On my HTC One Mini 2, an error message continously keeps flashing up saying "Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped".  I click OK and it flashes up again - over and over.  I can't do anything else on my phone, as this error message is there a...

Sure Signal V3 won't reconnect after power outage

I have a Sure Signal V3 on a BT Smart Hub.  All working fine for months until this week.  We have had a number of short power outages and after the most recent, the SS3 has not managed to reconnect; power light is on, second light is flashing slowly....

Very poor connection speeds on a 76Mbps contract

Hi there, We are receiving appalling speeds during the day and in the evenings on our recently activated (15 days ago) Vodafone broadband. It can be decent in the early hours for example at 4am, I recoded a speed of around 60Mbps but during the day i...

Dame1701 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week