Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iPhone X - The huge delay.

Good afternoon, This is my first post on the Vodafone Community Forum as I ought to make an account to post about the experience I, and clearly a lot of other Vodafone customers, are having. I decided to order the iPhone X 64GB Silver model as an ear...

Jfagan by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 1 thanks

Going over data when data cap is on

My 15 year old daughter has  a data allowance of 6GB and I have made sure the data cap is turned on .To my surprise, I received a bill higher than normal stating that extra data was used to the tune of £35. When I contacted via chat, I was informed t...

ljlaw44 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Old Account Number

Hi,  I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm about to start applying for a mortgage but have a 4.5 year old defaulted account from Vodafone for £17 for a contract I thought I had cancelled. I settled it at the time. I want to discuss this with Vodafone a...

cassiey by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone Extended Christmas Cancellation

Hi,  I have bought my daughter an IPhone X for Christmas. Due to recent behaviour in school not being up to standard, I feel she no longer deserves such a phone for Christmas. I would like to cancel the IPhone X contract that I bought for her under t...

"Sorry there seems to be a problem"

I have just tried to change the 'phone number of a user on one of our Sure Signal devices.That hoary old rejection "Sorry etc. etc. ....we are working hard blah blah blah"THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON  FOR SEVEN YEARS.Are you that incompetent?GET THE PROBLE...

dmlox by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Wi-Fi calling

Hi guys,   I have few questions about Wi-Fi calling which is available on my new iphone 6s.   Wi-Fi Calling in UK   - As far as I know wi-fi calling to UK numbers is treated as using your normal minutes allowance - which means that unlimited allowanc...

iPhone 7 Plus still out of stock

The iPhone 7 Plus was out of stock when I ordered it last week, but I was reassured that I would receive it before Christmas. However, the phone is still out of stock.How long does it usually take for devices to come back in stock? 

LynseyC by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

IPhone X 3G - painfully slow

Hi,I’ve recently entered into a contract for the iPhone X, after swapping from a contract with EE on an iPhone 6. I have noticed that the 3G connection speed is ridiculously slow, much slower than my iPhone 6 ever was. This is not really acceptable c...

Dropped phone?

HelloEarlier today I dropped my Vodafone phone (it's about 9 months old) onto a tiled floor from a height of about 2 feet. The glass is not broken and when I plug it in as if to charge it, the red light comes on at the top of the phone, but it won't ...

Labels