Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Problems Understanding Usage?

I have a Blackberry on Pay as you Go which I pay £5 per month for Internet Service, this includes 100MB of data. Last month I got a message saying that I only had 5MB of data left and after this I would be charged extra. So I bought a 500MB top up th...

Downloading photos from phone to laptop

Every time I try to download the photos from my Android VFD600 the laptop only recognises the phone wanting to charge. Is there an easy way to find the way to turn this off and then download the photos. I've tried many times and can't seem to find t...

jennerp6 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Insurance cancellation for handset traded in

HI, I upgraded a couple of weeks ago (1st december) and at the same time traded my old handset in. I was talked into new insurance for the new handset, however my bill for december now has 2 lots of full months insurance. I naivly thought the old ins...

IPHONE X - FALSE ADVERTISING

Having upgraded both mine and my partners contracts (same account) to the new iPhone X I am still waiting over two weeks later. I too have received the emails about the delays. Customer services are useless and blatantly lie. I would not have upgrade...

Doddy78 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sim Swap problems PAYG - Cannot receive text messages

I recently lost my mobile and ordered a replacement Sim Card from Vodafone but I cannot complete the Sim swap, I have been onto the website and started the Sim Swap, I get to the point where it asks "Can you receive text messages" , I put No and it t...

Sure Signal V3

Dear Vodafone i regularly have problems with my V3 Sure Signal. This is disappointing because my V1 rarely let me down. Having obtained a new V3 (because the last one failed after about 15 months) the new version has stopped connecting to my phone. T...

El_Gordo by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone not working in Duabi

Hi, my boyfriend is currently in dubai and his phone is not working. No calls/no signal. Only works via wifi. Every time we go it will not work! Obviously he needs to ring vodafone... problem is no calls are allowed so he cant get hold of them!  I am...

Tamsyn02 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone has destroyed my credit profile

I am beside myself and do not know what to do.  Its 2,30 a,m. and I am so worried.  We want to move and this evening applied for a mortgage in principle.  After a big fat no, I went to check what the heck was wrong only to find that VF has told Exper...

RBJW4 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels