Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Wallet - cards are not updating after SIM swap

Hi! I have had to swap SIM cards and tried to re-install Vodafone Wallet. I managed to get it reinstalled, but I am stuck for over 24h on the following screen, that shows the card is being updated (BTW there is a typo in the app message). It is relev...

Screenshot_2017-12-13-08-53-22.png
sirgader by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

1st day. sync speed 10mb down on BT. Why?

Just started with Voda today after migrating from BT. BT sync speed was 37Mb. vodafone = 27972 testing shows that the download speed is also 10 megs down.  everything seems to be working ok, just 25% slower.Is there a retraining on the line to be per...

poggs by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Don't Vodafone Like giving out NFC SIM Cards?

Having issues with my SIM card so decided to order one via Live Chat.Said we don't do NFC Enabled 3 in 1 SIM. Only do NFC in Micro SIM.Told him my current card is NFC Enanbled 3 in 1. Siad ok, I have ordered it. Today my daughter was in Westfield Lon...

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

What is the situation of an outsourced agent. I will let you know.

With this forum I want to make this thing more transparent, what is the situation of an outsourced agent. Vodafone doesn't have the customer service in the UK, so they outsource this customer service to Africa, India and other countries. How do they ...

Another Samsung Galaxy S6 Unlock Question!!!

Hi, I've received the unlock code for my old S6, and when I fitted the new SIM card (on three) and restarted, I entered the code and had confirmation that it was indeed unlocked. However, the phone comes up with a message "Not registered on network" ...

tonymc by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

How do I access my Broadband account?

I have a Vodafone mobile account which I can access, but how do I access my broadband account?  I've done a search but cannot locate a relevant solution.Thank you.

hyb by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Flexi-upgrade Query

Hi,I'm due for a flexi-upgrade on January 1st and I have a couple of questions: a) Do I need to pay a fee? I'm 6 months into a 24 month contract and want to go for a more economical tariff and a different phone to the Iphone SE I have. b) I have anot...

VoLTE and HD calling not working after insurance replacement

Hi! I got to realise that after insurance replacement of my Galaxy S8 neither VoLTE nor HD calling is working on my handset. It turned out that the replacement has BTU firmware rather than Vodafone's branded one.What is more strange, WiFi calling wor...

VoLTE HD.JPG non-volte.JPG
sirgader by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Silence for 10 seconds at the start of calls. Voda N8

I've had my N8 for 5 months, and it's a great phone, except....err...as a phone:-In about 60% of the calls, in the first couple of seconds of a call, the call goes silent (both ways). Sometimes the other person hangs up, sometimes the call fails, but...

Free Gift Promotion - Too late to register

Can anyone help me out in regards to the free gift registration? I've just entered my details into the free gift website (https://www.tlcmarketingrewards.co.uk/broadbandgift/) but after entering the details, it comes back with the message: You're too...

bukem909 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels