Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

subsidy code for old phone

found my mums old motorola simba from around ten years ago and wan to get into the phone to either use it or get the old photos off it.  However, it requires a subsidy code to enter when I put my own sim in (I'm currently with virgin media), and the ...

No cellular data after swapping sim card

I got a new SIM card. When I put it in my phone the Tech activated it. But I have no Cellular data. I have added my phone number to my iPhone. But I still get a notification saying it can’t connect to cellular data. I have no idea why. 

Is it theft?

Let's look at something from one side firstSuppose a fictitious company, lets call them "Wpebgpof", sells certain goods out of a shop, and sells contracts to use those goods on its magic-airwaves network. Now, suppose you went into one of these shops...

jonb by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

PA29 Tarbert, Knapdale Intermittent Signal,

Template as requested  1) My house and along my road, I have to either drive 7 miles into Tarbert or walk through the woods and down to the shore opposite Kennacraig to get a signal good enough to make a short phone call.My partner is a coastguard, n...

facebook response 3.JPG facebook response1.JPG favebook response 2.JPG planned mainenance 13 dec.JPG
Tarbert by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone

I can't log in to my Vodafone, every time I try it says there are technical difficulties. I want to find out what additional things I used last month to cause a higher than expected bill, it just says 'other'. 

Angela85 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Massive increase in mobile charges

Husbands bills have increased massively since September.Itemised bill says Wap what does this mean.Bill have gone from £62 in August to £2.000 in Sept and £3.000 In October.Shocking isn’t it when you hardly use your phone and you get bills like this....

Ip29 no 3g or 4g

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? 7 miles2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs?...

Phone unlock online form

Could someone please tell me why i cannot enter a Zero for my mobile number into the online unlocking form ?? Thankyou.

Sure Signal V3 not connecting

Hi Guys, Our Sure Signal V2 died last weekend and we got a V3 last week.  So far the V3 has been unable to connect.. We're getting a flashing power light, and solid amber for the phone and cellular lights.  I've opened ports on the router to match vo...

Broadband upload slows other device download speeds

I have an issue with one of the devices on my broadband network.  It's an iPhone 6s. Broadband speed grinds to a halt loading Twitter etc, and sometimes the browser will indicate there's no broadband connection. I then tend to switch to mobile data, ...

Edmundo by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week