Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

RH5 5SX - Ockley

Is anyone aware of network issues in RH5 5SX, we lost vodafone last night (both indoor and outdoor) normally have very good 2G signal, since 8 ish last night we have nothing! anyone else affected by this???

beataher by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor signal in my area and work

I've been constantly trying to fix the signal in my area, however nothing has worked and Vodafone have offered very little towards a solution, the Vodafone UK Facebook page has told me to post on here so here I am, give me a solution please Vodafone!

Mike1982 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Voicemail Not Working

Hi New pay monthly customer, signed up sim only on 4th Dec. Sim activated ok and my old number ported over 7th Dec 2017 before midday. I had not tried voicemail before the number port as I thought better to wait till the number is ported. So as it st...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone Connect Router VPN !!!!

Despite my previous post and being given a link to live chat, which is always busy, no one has answered my query about not being able to connect via the VPN anymore. One unhelpful post suggested that they didn't know why we were using VPN as they had...

RLBNP18 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why is it so difficult with Vodafone to keep my number?

I moved to Vodafone when I took out a 12 month SIM only deal with them. At that time I ported my number across.As the 12 month deal was nearing its end, I looked online and found another Vodafone deal which their customer service could not match. I t...

Resolved! iPad Pro 12.9 order - second line

Hi, I ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 on the 30th November, paying a £40 upfront cost, which was charged to my debit card and the balance debited from my bank account. I then received two emails, with the second one being 'its great to have you on board, as...

MrIan by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Free AirPods with iPhone X

Lots of talk about first iPhone X 1000 customers getting free AirPods, Voda CS confirmed this is true. I registered interest with the iPhone which is all I was told to do but not heard anything else. Did anyone get an email confirming free AirPods?

Resolved! Sure Signal wont connect to internet

Hi my sure signal stopped working a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't seem to be connecting to the internet. I have spoke to someone on vodafone chat and was advised to to reset / reboot the sure signal, plugging stuff in in the correct order etc. I ha...

Halfy by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

URGENT - Defaulted Vodafone account on my credit file

Hi - I have just checked my experian credit report and out of nowhere an incorrect vodafone default has popped up from 2014.  It is showing as settled but still is a default. I check my credit report every 3 months so I have no idea how this has popp...

Labels