Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

4g calling on Galaxy Note 8

I have a note 8 and a SIM only red plan. I had to call vodafone to get a "soft" OTA update to get WiFi calling activated. Occasionally I see a WiFi symbol with a phone icon next to it so assume this is working and active and it says WiFi calling is o...

jcf224 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Early Cancellation Credit Offer

I've been trying to go through the process to claim the Early Termination Credit but it is proving difficult. The only info I can find online is the Terms and Conditions I contacted support via online chat and they advised to email convergedresolutio...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal V2 problem

HiIve used a suresignal v3 for the last couple of years but unfortunately this has burnt out.I have swapped to a suresignal v2 which I have registered successfully.I have reset this, replaced the power supply and the ethernet cable on this but cannot...

wells01 by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal won't connect to internet

HiMy Suresignal cannot connect to the internet for some reason. It has been working fine for nearly two years and suddenly decided it wasn't going to connenct. I have the power light on steady and the first light flahsing. I used the online chat and ...

andybt by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal won't connect to Internet

I've tried all the suggestions in the troubleshooting pages. Port forwarding, assigned static IP address. Still getting steady power light and flashing second light. Router is DSL 2680 supplied by Talk Talk. Any other suggestions?  Thanks. 

Resolved! Unlock phone form

Hello Please can you help as I have called your customer service team 3 times and no one can provide a definite answer.  I have purchased a iPhone 6 from a Vodafone customer.  The owner is happy to complete the unlock form however what Sim mobile num...

Rar by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to receive calls when switching from EE

It's been almost 2 weeks since I switched from EE and brought my number with me on PAYG. At first I could receive/make calls and texts but after a couple of days I could no longer receive calls, the message 'this number is not in service' is all I ge...

Roanne88 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG SIM with TP-Link Wireless N 46 LTE Router (TL-MR6400)

Hello there, I recently purchased a PAYG Vodafone mobile wi-fi box. This has been working perfectly where I live, with a strong 4G signal. I want to use this in a third-party router so I could just have one network for broadband and my Sonos set up. ...

Resolved! Google verification

received a new vodafone ultra 7 last week and messed up the setting up procedure. I then did a facory reset and set up a new Google account. Now when I try to log into the phone the Google verification is saying that I cannot log-in 'due to a passwor...

meryfela by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Worst Customer Service I Have Had To Deal With

So I got the Unlimited Fibre 76 Broadband with Vodafone about 4-5 months ago. All was fine, fantastic speeds, till about a week ago. On Dec 1st 2017 I contacted the live chat about my slow speed problems (I should have been recieving at least 35mbps ...

Labels