Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

NEED EMAILS SENT FROM VODAFONE..PLEASE ADVISE

I need copies of E MAILS sent to my emails from VOdafone during the months of JULY , AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER - 2017. I lost pasword of mail which was given to vodfone when I got contract in 2016. There are some mails notifications about lost phone but ...

Vctmvod by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

O2 > Vodafone port stuck in limbo?

My number was (supposed to be) ported from O2 to Vodafone today. The old O2 sim stopped working around 12.30 today, but it's nearly 20.30 now and the Vodafone sim still says 'no service'. I contacted CS via live chat earlier, and they said I need to ...

Credit Default

In 2009 I moved home  It appears that the tenant in the property did not forward my mail to my new address therefore I idnot received any correspondence relating to my final outstanding bill. At the time I believed I closed my account with Vodafone ...

KelvinC by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal V3 Tried Everything

I have had my suresignal V3 now for 6 weeks. After loads of calls to support I'm at the end of the line and hope someone can seriously and properly help.  I had a V1 for years which died and cannot get V3 working and have zero vodafone signal. My spe...

result.png

Coverage map everywhere shows planned maintetance/issues

VODAAAAAAAAAAAAA please sort your coverage map. It is annoying. It has been like that for 2 weeks. Your stuff must be blind not to see the rubbish map, or they are so lazy to fix it. It gets updated every Thursday so sort out that ##~##

Online account access - no security codes by SMS or on landline

Has anybody actually had a valid solution from Vodapfone for the issue whereby SMS security codes are not sent when trying to access your account online? I can't get either a text on my mobile or a message on my landline with the necessary code. Call...

Andyy2k by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract length problem

Hi, I have been a customer since 1999. I have added my husband, my kid and my gran to my account.  In october 2015 My husband and I got the exact same 24 month contract which meant we could change our plan in october this year.  I have just changed h...

nicnac80 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal V3 stopped working

My Sure signal V3 worked for months and has now stopped and my phone gets no signal. The red light is on as are the next two lights, the phone light is off. I have tried resetting the device by holding the reset button for 5 seconds several times but...

upgrading suggestion

i think if want to upgrade early or if u see a different phone u want you should be able to upgrade when ever you need too , dispite your in a contract. i just got my samsung s7 in january but im wanting the samsung s8 but cant till 2019 by then a di...

Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme

Why do you not provide a regularly updated list of employers who are signed up to the advantage scheme. if as you say we can ask friends and family we should have some idea who to ask. To ask everyone to ask their HR department is not reasonable.

reds149 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels