Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

screen overlay

I'm trying to turn on the screen overlay for some of my apps that used to b turned on but now I can't turn them back on I'm using a Samsung galaxy J5 (2016) I know how to get into the screen overlay and turn it on and off but some apps I can't turn o...

Home broadband - multiple delays

So going through a bit of a nightmare situation, all was well with my service until I decided to move house. And ever since then it has been a countless amount of back-n-forth trying to secure a truthful answer from yourselves as to when my broadband...

mrdanm by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data

So, this is my first contract and I went to carphone warehouse, I got the iPhone 7plus. The deal at the time was get 10gb of data free. So my contract came with 16gb plus 10gb free which I queried and found out it lasted the whole 2 years. I download...

Need proof of Bill paid

Hello, unfortunately I have had an outstanding payment to vodafone for some time now. I recently have paid off and settled the account. I have recently applied for creddit and my old vodafone account has come back as a negative, but the lenders are w...

Koios by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone lost my phone in transit for repair

HI folks I sent my blackberrry priv for repair on 20th November they said i would have it back withing 5 days at the store, after 7 days there was no update online so i called and they told me it was lost in transit and a new phone would be offered w...

ramayer by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moving to the Republic of Ireland

Hey everyone, I'm moving to Ireland from England and was wondering whether I would be able to use my phone out there (including calls, 4G, texts not on iMessage)? I'm currently on a pay monthly contract. Sorry if this question has already been posted...

I didn't even plug in my Vodafone router

Hi Everyone, I recently switched from BT broadband to Vodafone and wanted to share my experience, as there is pretty much only negativity on this forum. So BT decided to increase their prices again mid-contract and I figured the only way to make this...

vodafone.png
UrWntr by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 11 thanks
Labels