Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Error message when buying big value bundle

Sorry, there seems to be a problemWe can't add this service for you because you aren't eligible for it. - [2b2] Tried calling and doing it won't let me either... please help!

KONVIKT by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Failure login to vodafone account due to java.lang.StackOverflowError

I have seen other posts on this and I am having the same problems logging into my account and pressing the refresh button/back button doesn't seem to work.  Problems since September 2017 on the community board so surely this should have been addresse...

Resolved! Free gift

Been seeing a lot of people with free gift issues. I had to communicate with tlc a few times because when I changed ISP I got a new email address. It was straight forward enough though. I picked the Sonos speaker and I'm going to be honest it was too...

Huawei P9 Android 7.0 update

So I've contacted Huawei regarding my p9 update after being told in store that it's the manufacturer not Vodafone who delay updates being released. (love your staff telling lies because they are poorly informed) Huawei have informed me that they have...

mandrews by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using a PAC code to transfer to vodafone

Hi, I completed the form on Friday to transfer my old number to vodafone, waited until Monday but nothing happened.  When I contacted customer service today I was told it was "stuck" and needed to be referred to a specialst team.  I was then told to ...

emma-11 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smartphone Ultra 6

How do I stop email from certain addresses from going into the spam folder and go into my inbox?

Resolved! Sure Signal V1 - cannot register

Hello,I have a Sure Signal v1 which until a week or two ago was working well. When it stopped working a tried the reset routine which has not helped and now it has power light on and second light flashing. I have logged into my Vodafone account when ...

omarks by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

wifi calling s8 plus

Trying to set up wifi calling but the option isn't there? Please don't link me to the setup for the s7 as it's not the same. Bought direct from vodaphone. Thanks 

Jacko20jj by 7: Helper
  • 204 replies
  • 1 thanks

Rubbish

I'd love to know what I'm paying £30 a month for because my broadband in non existent! 

PA31 - No phone signal since 24th nov

I have had intermittent signal up until the 24th November at which point I lost the signal like everyone else in the pa31 postcode area and your live chat people are telling us there is nothing wrong with the signal. No there is nothing right with it...

Labels