Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iPhone 5 Unlocking

This is what Vodafone says  Help me please!!!!!Thanks for getting in touch about unlocking a phone. Unfortunately, we can’t do this because the serial number (IMEI) you provided doesn’t match the one on your account.

hatami28 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAC code refused for PAYG

I received a PAYG sim for Vodafone and registered last Friday, the aim of this was to transfer my number from EE contract to a PAYG sim temporarily until I received my new contract phone.i have had the number ported to the Vodafone sim however I have...

Failed credit check???

Hey,Earlier today, I attepted to take out a new contract with Vodafone, I ordered my nice, shiny S8, to be delivered in the morning from a third party, only to receive an e-mail 20 minutes later telling me I had failed the credit check!! I joined "Ch...

Access in South America

Just returned from trip to South America - no Vodafone service anywhere!  Didn't expect it on the Galapagos Islands, but would have thought there might be coverage in Lima. Bogota or Quito.  Might as well have left the phone at home.  Everyone else s...

Oracle Access Error

When I try to access my Vodafone account, I get this error message: Password reset doesn’t help, Ive been told the system is down with a technical error but it’s been like this for years; I’ve tried different browsers and devices (phones and PCs). An...

FF8CB1E0-FCF6-445B-BF18-F63461F3EC94.png
Lwall by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Best day to submit a port in request?

At some pont this month I'm going to activate a new Vodafone PAYG SIM (just using my credit up first) and request a PAC from my service provider (O2 based) I've had my number for about 15 years and it was initially issued on a Virgin Mobile SIM so I ...

Unlocking

Hi,bought an iPhone 8 Plus from someone and it was locked to Vodafone, he’d already requested the unlock and was told it would be unlocked by the Monday just gone (20th November) it’s now nearly Friday and hasn’t been unlocked yet. Messaged the guy a...

Cait97 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Shocking

Now! I completely understand what does it mean to be in a bad situation, where you find that one of your supporting functions is not working as it supposed to be, and you standing helpless because there is nothing you could do. But what I find frustr...

Network Unlock Code

I asked for an nuc for my iPhone 5s and received a reference request 2822932 on 15 November, 14 days ago. Heard nothing since . As the advice is there can be a delay of 10 days, I am now concerned as to what is happening. When I email nucresolutions ...

Resolved! Minimum top up required for the Vodafone PAYG1 sim?

I'm thinking of buying two Vodafone PAYG1 sim cards for me. I'm not a heavy user of mobile phones and need one purely for emergency purposes.The Terms and conditions for the PAYG1 sim states that, "you will need to top up a minimum of £5 in order to ...

tds09k by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels