Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

sim only flexible

Hi , i started a sim only deal in jan 2016 and was told i could upgrade within 3 months. So i upgraded my phone in may 2016 with a 24month contract. Expecting my contract to end in May 2018, but my account says contract ends in Jan 2019. I haved used...

How to keep same number

How can I keep my same number after buying a new Vodafone contract from third party . is there any switch number or package option 

Usali by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Entering NUC, missing instructions in the email

Hi all, I've just received my NUC but the email appears to have a line missing from it. It states:- Hello,Thanks for getting in touch about unlocking your phone. You’re almost done – there are just a few things you need to do to complete the process....

Resolved! Unable to connet to London Underground wifi using VodafoneWifi

Hi, I switched to Vodafone from EE and since then I can't use wifi on the tube.It connects, then comes up with the prompt asking which provider I'm with. I choose vodafone and log in with the details (which work on the My Vodafone site) and then it s...

NUC Resolutions

Hey guys, I recently took an iPhone 5 from you guys and requested it be unlocked by following the form online I recieved an email advising me that it had gone through, I then called your team today and spoke to Alex, to see what was happening and the...

Netflix problem every 4min

Ising latest Android netflix client from play store got stable connection 4g etc been using it for 1 year no problems but starting issues on 24th June 2017perfect picture but after approx 4 min it always stops video and circle red ring spinning in mi...

tman101 by 3: Seeker
  • 32 replies
  • 0 thanks

Validate it is Vodafone

OK, had an odd experience today.I work for a large international organisations, with offices on many countries. Today i get a call from one of the salespeople in one of our European office, along the lines of  "Jon, had a call to our office line from...

jonb by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Signal on mobile

Hi, I hope you can help me.Can I improve my mobile signal via my home Vodafone broadband box I either have none or emergency access only on my Vodafone SIM card Yes I haven't a top quality Android phone?Is there anything that we can do?

Free gift

Hi, Just wanted to say after some hastle of getting in touch with tlc to find that they had my order number but no other info i waited for over a week for them to contact vodafone to confirm my information. Now 3 weeks later i have received my sonos ...

Pop up and Ad Blocker

Hi all, I reset my Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 to factory settings yesterday as it was slow and this is what I was advised by their agent in a shop. No problems managed it fine but only issue now I keep getting these annoying pop-ups and I have tried most...

Labels