Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Incorrect billing charges

Hi all, wondered if anyone has had any sucess with vodafone billing and refunds of incorrect charges. Earlier this month vodafone over charged me over one hundred pounds for data use abroad. i had a cap on the account and they sent me a text saying i...

broadband free gift

i have been in contact with customer services regards the free gift and was told that a message had been sent TLC Marketing and that i would get a call back. 10 days later i am still waiting for this call back, in the mean time i have tried to contac...

andydubb by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Important information about your plan

On 11th October I received an email from vodafone advising that my plan would change after 30 days to increase free minutes and add data at a reduced monthly cost.So far, I can't see that there have been any changes either to minutes or data.Despite ...

Franckc by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband/Router problems?

I'm having strange intermittent problems with my Vodafone-based broadbandI have a wireless access point providing wireless access to around a dozen smart switches and the like, so I  do NOT use the wifi in the routerEverything works fine FOR A WHILE ...

philguk by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy S4 no internet

Any advice would be awesome. Had no luck with few calls to vodafone. Galaxy S4 mini have monthly contract but since started not getting any internet outwith house wifi. Have data on plan but not used any of it

Donna21 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone default - credit file

Hi,  I opened an sim only contract last year however, one day after starting the new contact EE gave me a btter deal which Vodapone were not able to match. Therefore I called Vodapone and after waiting more than hour and being transfered multiple tim...

NUC team unable to address my request

HI Vodafone  I made a request for an unlock code at the beginning of November through the email form. I followed the instructions however the phone was not unlocked. I spoke to support who said I should wait a bit longer abd a bit longer then they sa...

TamzinRM by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

unlock

I have spent several hours with Vodafone trying to get my phone unlocked. Eventually after speaking to people who did not seem to understand my request someone said they would get a code from Samsung. No one came back to me. I spoke to Samsung who to...

Labels