Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

WA9 St Helens

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Yes, the call quality indoors is unusable so I have to go outside to make or receive calls.2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the ...

Resolved! Smart Platinum 7 issues with saving contacts

Although I'm generally happy with this phone, one issue that's driving me mad is it won't save new contacts!I go to contacts, + contact, put in the name and no., it saves it, then sometimes minutes after, sometimes hours, occasionally days, and the c...

em39 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Pay off device but NOT upgrade

I am on a 32gb plan which entitles me to upgrade anytime from 6 months into my contract and I wanted to find out if it's possible to pay off the device plan i.e like o2 but without upgrading as this would reduce my monthly bill by £20 a month. Cannot...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlocxk code

Been waiting over three weeks for an unlock code ?  Filled the online form confirmed email and had nothing back - why is this ? all bills paid phone out of contract etc 

Doblostu by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Exchange 2003 on VF Smart E8

I am having issues openign attchments via email (exchange 2003) on the Vodafone Smart E8 phone (works fine on the Prime 7)When I check the account options the maximum email size to sync shows as 0kb (dominated by the security policy)Anyone else come ...

jtench by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Registering a sure signal box

Hi, My girlfriend has a sure signal box which she has not used for a few years, we are both on a Red share account with Vodafone which prevents me from using Wifi calling and my signal at work is non-existant.I have tried to register the sure signal ...

Adywas12 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Annoying Customer Service Reps

Why do customer service reps not listen to what the customer is saying.After an upgrade going thru as a normal sale, i contacted customer service, i spoke to one rep who was excellent, then he passed me to the upgrade team to sort the issue out.Was a...

gachjoel by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal needing re-synced

Can you please re-sync my sure signal as since I have moved to a nano sim the thing wont work SN: 42142450404

soxenham by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming

Hi allI am unable to use data roaming abroad (I have now tried it in 5 countries and it hasn't worked each time). I have spoken to Vodafone customer services multiple times and have run through the troubleshooting steps multiple times too, yet it sti...

YoungOne by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

complaint

i have had an on going issue with vodafone involving early upgrade fees and discounts on packages. they said i would get my early upgrade at 119 pound then 30% off a package then told me i wouldnt be allowed this as it should never have been offered....

Labels