Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New customer

Hi, called today and was on hold for 20 minutes then got cut off, then I tried again and was on hold for 15 minutes. I gave up in the end. I only called the second time because I'm a Vodafone mobile customer and wanted broadband from you too. If it's...

Jay74 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Google Pixel 2 XL release on voda direct

Hi guysDoes anyone know if Vodafone plan to stock this phone in-house?I don't want to go to carphone and would like to deal directly with VodafoneThanks

PAY AS YOU GO

I need to buy  a new mobile ( Moto E4plus) at the moment I use Classic PAYG. Can I still use this type of PAYG on this phone. I do not want to buy a 'Bundle' as the phone is not used that much.

Lotty by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Stange text mesage claiming to be from vodafone

Hi could the forum team tell me if I have missed something here as in 3 years with Vodafone I have never seen any thing like this so to avoid accidental download I've deleted it.But for future reference I would like to know do Vodafone send these bu...

20171123_184627.png
DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock Code not working

In receuved my unlock code today. I entered a non Vodafone sim into my LG G4. The Network locked -Locked Network appeared above the dial pad, 3 times i've entered the number and it tells me incorrect number try in 30 seconds. The email i recieved wit...

gt37 by 6: Helper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not Registered on Network

Hi I have just upgraded my phone to a Samsung S7. This involved changing the SIM. I kept the same number. Now my phone will not connect to the Sure Signal. I get "Not registered on network". I've recently created a new account and linked my SureSigna...

Vodafone charging me for 2 different accounts

I ordered a new phone in September on line to collect from my local shop. I elected to keep the same number. On looking at my October and November invoices it seems that I am being charged 2 different contract amounts for 2 numbers, one of which has ...

Help !!! Urgent!!! Default on credit report

Hi please I need help urgently vodafone has placed a default notice on credit report which am not even aware of and  which is greatly affecting my ability to get a mortgage, i need this resolved urgently and possibly removed please can someone help!!...

Home broadband activations delay

Worst ever customer service i met in my whole life. Agreement made 29 September it's 10 November and im still not connected. So its 6 weeks (42 days) waiting and i'm not sure whether agreement will come into effect or not!. Openreach engineer mean to...

Pk9014 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to access MyVodafone when I have no mobile signal

How can I log on to the Vodafone web site to access my account when I have no mobile signal?The web site log-on insists on sending me a "security code" to my mobile phone, but I don't have a mobile signal so can't receive it!It seems plain daft that ...

Ted_n4tm by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels