Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone PUK

Hello, my phone is locked and needs a personal unlock puk code,where can i find it?

Searching for Network

Since  this morning my iPhone 6s has been unable to connect ot the Vodafone network. It's 'searching' and it sometimes comes online if i switch the handset off multiple times, i feel there could be something wrong with the phone internally. I have in...

capes_mc by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Entertainment pack

Hi. I got confirmation from online chat that I have the entertainment  pack included in my planhowever it now transpires this is incorrect. I am unwilling to pay more as I agreed the fee and deal. Can this be resolved as I do not want to pay the mont...

Jbunyan by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM CARDS

Can anyone in the community answer me as to why there are three different sizes of SIM card as I can not see the sence in this? JamesL

JamesL by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sm messages

I have a £15.00 per month sim card on unlimited texts, phone calls and 4 gigs and the past 3 months my charges have been £400.00 ,£150.00 and £116 and the charges are for hundreds of texts sent from my phone. I have been onto Vodaphone in India and t...

PSPEEPI by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Would like to say thank you!

I had been having trouble getting my old SS to re connect as for some reason it had suddenly, out of the blue, stopped working, and it was flashing all kinds of sequences of lights, the main one being that the power light was on while the others were...

Catty by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 3 thanks

Unlocking Code

Good morning. I have been trying to get my iphone 6s unlocked now for over six weeks. I have filled in numerous NUC forms as has an online chat person and a telephone customer support person, all to no avail. All I get back is that the IMEI number do...

cwarb by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't register for my Vodafone

Hello, ive been trying to register for my Vodafone. I put in the correct number, security code and account number and it came up with this message... Some Business Exception has occured while processing registration/subscription How can I fix this? 

Charges on my bill from 2016......

I just recevied my bill from this month & there were some one off charges on there that I wasn't expecting.  I recently upgraded my phone and expected there to be a charge of £20 + delivery but there was also an additional one off charge of just unde...

Labels