Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Rouer For Gaming

im getting a lot of LAG on xbox and am thinking this Vodafone router needs to be swapped out .... has anyone done so at all and if so what router would you recommend - i have 3 floors - already have those powerline but they are not reliable..

steelem by 4: Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone bill has been wrong since upgrade

Despite hours and hours of phone calls over many weeks , my bill is still not correct since my upgrade two months ago..I have been promised refunds but nothing has happened. I have had texts confirming the new upgrade  twice and spoken to so many peo...

CathyL by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mate 10 PRO Google Play Store Issues

Hi all,  Got my mate 10 pro on Friday and love it....apart from the Play store does not open argh  Only way to open it is to clear the data on google play store and google services. It then works for a short time then the same issue.  Has anyone else...

Default showing on my Credit Score

Hello,      I recently applied for a mortgage and to my horror I was not accepted because Vodafone had put a default against my name. This relates to an apparent unpaid bill when I left the company back in 2015. This bill amounted to 73 pound which I...

Sure Signal just exploded!

Had my Sure Signal since Friday, was sitting watching TV when it flashed bright white and made a very loud bang, tripping all the circuit breakers. Nothing was being done to it at the time and nothing was being used though the pass-through plug. Will...

No signal - using EE 4G - TP Link MR200 Router

Hi Guys, I live in an area with 0.5mbs boradband - as a result not using it and have opted to use 4G EE with a TP Link MR200 router. This giving me c. 30mbs - which im happy with To gain a Vodafone signal I have brought a Sure Signal V3 plug (I know ...

I cannot send MMS messages to my contacts in another country

After a short visit abroad, suddenly I am unable to send MMS/pictures to my contacts living outside UK. I can send pictures to my contacts in the UK but not abroad. We have also tested using my husbands sim-card in the phone and then it works so it s...

Tjader by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! S7 edged update available

I'm not sure what this brings yet as I haven't installed it but I expect at least a security patch as I'm still August 1 stBut it's 100% not Oreo and to be honest as far as I'm aware although there are rumours it's not 100% official for the S7 edge ...

Screenshot_20171116-123048.png
DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Incorrect Default on Credit File - how to request removal?

Hi. I've just been declined for a credit card due to a default on a 'settled' account.  I called and cancelled my Vodafone account in October, and settled the account.  After this i moved house but was (unkown to me) sent bills for a dongle associate...

Iona2703 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

my bill

i pay my bill monthly at least 7 days before due date. my 2 mobiles get turned off because of late payment, lolmy broadband and home phone turned off because of late payment, lolit can take 3/4 days to get them bacl on, PATHETIC..i upgraded one mobil...

chuddyuk by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels