Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Retrieve disconnected number ??

Hi I recently received a message saying that my phone will be disconnected for breach of Vodafone a t&cs. I have contacted the fraud department numerous times with no luck. I am a carer for cancer patients and cannot have this. It is totally unprofes...

Zed101 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi Calling broken with update to IOS 10.3.3

Wifi calling on my iPhone 6s has stopped working since the upgrade to 10.3.3 on Monday. Previously it had been working for 18 months or longer on this and previous handsets. Vodafone have disabled and re-enabled WiFi calling on my account. On the han...

Bravo by 4: Newbie
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone account number

Vodaphone are absolutely ridiculous. Trying to get hold of my account number just to check my bill and it’s so unnecessarily hard. I have text the number but it’s says it’s unable tosupply my details.  Why I have no idea, I’m not a new customer. Sort...

Araff123 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Use vodafone number via app on another phone?

So for work I have an iPhone 6 on a vodafone Red business plan. I personally have my own contract with EE using an iPhone X. I truly hate carrying around 2 phones and would like to find out if vodafone offer a way I can receive calls and texts from m...

Resolved! nuc code problem

tyring to get a nuc code for my 6s,filled in the form,only to be told the phone doesnt match the account, iv had the phone 19 months,bought it from mobiles,co,uk on a voda contract, surely the imei should be registed to my account......

juzza by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Hands Up Who has an iPhone 6S working with Sure Signal v3?

Mine works sometimes - can't work out when Change it to 3G? What? Forever? Can't use 4G on my iPhone if I have Sure Signal? This is all to make up for the rubbish Vodafone coverage in the first place. Oh I wish my employer would dump Vodafone and mov...

Phones no longer connect to SureSignal v3

Phones used to connect to SureSignal v3 - working for over a year. It was plugged and unplugged and now no phones connect.My Vodafone shows it is 'active' and has all the phones on it. I have FTTH so 50MB up and down.Trace route works fine.I can see ...

unlocking form not work since last night

hello, i am trying to fillup unlocking from when i entre my details in it and click on submit after that get this error(https://localhost:8000/forms-verify-email/n_u_cs)i try with 2 other laptop and also diffent internet getting same error please can...

arsal by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

getting error while filling unlocking from

hello,i am trying to fillup unlocking from when i entre my details in it and click on submit after that get this error(https://localhost:8000/forms-verify-email/n_u_cs)i try with 2 other laptop and also diffent internet getting same error please can ...

arsal by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels