Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

NUC unlock

Hey there, i have been trying to fill out the NUC form for a few hours now and everytime it just goes to local host page and unable to connect to server, is there a way to do this over the phone or email as i would love to get this unlocked, cheers.

Charge to bill

Hello, I recently tried to use charge to bill for my usual in-app purchases in Summoners war but was hit with an error saying i had exceeded my monthly spend limit. I attempted these purchases the day on and after my billing cycle recharge date and o...

CALLING SEYCHELLES

I’ve got a MAJOR problem with my Vodafone network. Since July 2017 I’ve been unable to connect with my father in the Seychelles - where he lives. For years I have been calling him no problem. This is a problem ONLY on my Vodafone. I can call him on m...

Bill to mobile payments.

Hi.I get an error message when trying to add funds to my playstation wallet via the bill to mobile method of payment, screenshot attatched.I have called Vodafone who have raised to credit limits on both of my mobile numbers on my account, this has no...

Faulty iPhone 7 plus

The camera on my 3 month old iPhone 7 plus froze and despite trying all the software resets would not work. On referral to Vodafone repairs by my local store it was returned and worked for 30 minutes, I was advised that the repairs department could n...

Camlan by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

SP1 - Salisbury

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Happening to all Vodafone mobiles at our work site. We are unable to test distance at this time, although we have colleagues in Bristol, Basingstoke...

SimonSP1 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone unlock

So had 5 phones on buisness contract for years, pulled two iphones away as shocking service from Vodafone over the time and yes you guessed it they are surpassing themselves by not unlocking one of my phones. I made the request on their website on 27...

My Vodafone online account problem

I have had a Vodafone account since the 1990's and a My Vodafone online account since they introduced it.I noticed a while back that I had two account numbers although I have only ever had one account.I also found I could not access all areas (I coul...

buntsc3 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Subscription Scam

I've just got off the phone to Vodafone after finding a subscription to FunVid 03300535843 @ £4.50 a week. There are a number of things that I would like to check and make sure I understand, the agent didn't fill me with a great deal of confidance.Fi...

zjkw by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

order in open status

Hi any help would be grateful here,i ordered an additional sim only last week being thursday,received my new number etc,sim cards also came in the post but as of yet sim still isnt active,called vodafone customer services monday and i was told my ord...

Labels