Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Early Upgrade on Sim Only

I have been on SIM only for over a year. A couple of months ago I upgraded the sim only plan from 20gb to the 40gb plan (12months). My account states I am eligible for upgrade from the 13th Dec. I've took a fancy to one of the new iPhone 24 month con...

Latest s8 update

Hi could someone post screen shot of the latest update on there s8 please.Thx

Mimo2000 by 12: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Call Rejection

Device is auto rejecting calls from one number only who is not on my blocked list. How can I fix this?

Shezeria by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

NUC Code

HI I have been on the call centre this evening trying to get my NUC code, and it appears that the system is down to do this over the phone and online.they have advised me to contact here and explain the situation.the sim card is through the business ...

Scotti by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Misrepresentation during contract setup - advice/complaint

I renewed/set up a new contract earlier this year and spoke to an online advisor on the online chat for a couple of hours. I had found an amazing offer for a S7 Edge eith Unl. Texts, Unl. Calls and 30gb of 4g internet for only £30 per month with no u...

Crowbius by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem unlocking iPhone 5C

I'm trying desperately to pass my iPhone 5C handset on to my son, after I reached the end of my 2 year contract with Vodafone. I have sorted an ID mobile SIM (which I've started paying for!) but getting Vodafone to unlock the phone is proving impossi...

VOLTE now active on S8

VOLTE is now available on Samsung S8 from today subject to the mast you are connected to being enabled. Lots of areas are now updated and more being done each week. To get the update just download latest official Vodafone firmware, It is enabled by d...

Uno28 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 5 thanks

Resolved! Get a number which i received a call?

Hi all, Do anyone know is there any possible way to get a UK mobile number which i received a call last month please? Reason is one of my friend called me that day and i forget to save it and now i lost it.  Thanks

lahiru by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

G81 - Clydebank

Speed consistently slow for months on different phones. Checked all APN settings etc. Signal quality is also consistently poor even while outdoors. If tested at other locations including AB56 - Cullen speed improves significantly so not a device issu...

Screenshot_20171024-124248.jpg
Labels