Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iPhone X - initial thoughts

I ordered my 256GB iPhone X within about ten minutes of the start of pre-orders (or is that X minutes?). The phone arrived on Saturday afternoon. (It was meant to be Friday morning but that's another DPD related story). I thought I'd give my initial ...

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 13 thanks

Sure Signal Location

Is the Sure Signal meant to show the position of the property where the Sure Signal is located in location based services like Google Maps?

Phone out of stock

Having just come over from O2  I set up 2 new contracts, one for my wife and one for myself. Order went through OK and I waited to hear my delivery date. This never happened but 5 days on I got an e-mail telling me the phones were out of stock and Vo...

Phil70 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone Offers 76Mbps and Others Do Not?

Hello, I am looking to move into a new property and I checked a number of broadband packages from different ISPs, but Vodafone and another one are the only 2 which say that 76Mbps fibre optic is available. Others say they can only provide the normal ...

Maritime charges

I've been charged for using maritime data that I don't believe I have used. There are 8 seperate charges for £6, where I have used exactly 1mb3 charges for £12 where I have used exactly 2mb of data2 charges for £18 where I have used exactly 3mb of da...

sjames16 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

App Malfunction /Unknown Bank Charge/Pure Hate

Hello (this is a rant)   So I'm supposed to turn off WiFi conecctivity to access the app, which I've done and managed to top up. However now all of a sudden I've gathered a pending charge of £1 from my bank account from you for no reason, and when tr...

Resolved! What best mobile Vodafone offer ?

Hi, I live in Italy and shortly I'll move to London What best mobile Vodafone offer ? I need to call Italy and Switzerland. Thanks,Luca 

Labels