Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

data usage

Hello, I've just changed my phone (from galaxy s3 to galaxy s8) and have noticed a huge use of data (taking me beyond my SIM only allowance in just a few days; from virtually zero to 250Mb!)  - even though I have not been actively using data (i.e. I ...

KP2017 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Use own Wifi Router and turn Vodafone Connect into Modem Only mode

Hi All,After being with vodafone for 24days now, the vodafone connect router simply drops connection at random points every couple of hours... not only internet connections but my NAS drives too. Not sure why but its simply not up to the task for a f...

Broadband activations delay

Worst ever customer service i met in my whole life. Agreement made 29 September it's 10 November and im still not connected. So its 6 weeks (42 days) waiting and i'm not sure whether agreement will come into effect or not!. Openreach engineer mean to...

Pk9014 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Restricted Calls.

Hi,my sim was new last week and was working fine after a sim swap, but since yesterday when I try and make outgoing calls it says connection is restricted!!! Very frustrating!! I don’t pay for the phone or know the account name because my father pays...

Not able to call or receive phone calls from a specific person

I’m having a problem with my iPhone7+. Everytime my brother calls me and i pick up “call lost” comes on my phone and it hangs up, and when I return his phone call it doesn’t ring on his side, only I can hear the ringing.... this has been going on for...

Delmief by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Rip off data charge.

3 days before my monthly data refresh I get a text saying I've reached my limit (attached screenshot) Upon reading the text I reply back to increase my data. I assumed the £6 for the extra month would be for a month, not for the 3 days until my refre...

darrenp63 by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

NR24 - Briston

Post Title: NR24   1) No signal/poor signal indoors and outside in Briston.   2) NR24 2LS   3) It is the same with all the Vodafone phones in the household, those on Three are managing fine.  When we move to another cell we get good signal.   4) When...

CR55 by 3: Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 1 thanks

LE12 - Mountsorrel

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Around Mountsorrel area.2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add...

hammy434 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help Default to Credit File

Hi, Last month after being for more than 8 years with Vodafone I received a large ridiculous bill of over £850 for using 60gb more data than I should have. I tried to explain to Vodafone of what happened and they offered me 10% discount and also they...

Fisnik by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unstable data connection CF10

Starting to get quite fustrating, just walking around the city centre in Cardiff the data connection is constantly dropping. If I switch airplace mode on and off 4G+ magically reconnects and works for a while then it drops again.  Tested with two pho...

ebilcake by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week