Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sim Swap - Still not working

I collected my upgraded phone in store on Tuesday and they did a Sim Swap for me as my old phone is Micro Sim and the new phone is Nano sim.It still wasnt working after 12 hours so I was chatting to an online adviser yesterday morning who said it was...

Vodafone has blacklisted by IMEI by mistake, customer services no use

After my phone suddenly stopped working last week, after calls to my network and visits to Samsung service centre, I have now found out that Vodafone has mistakenly blocked my phone as a stolen phone despite me not being on Vodafone and the fact that...

What do I do with credit?

I turned my old phone into a pay as you go for my wife to use as an emroegency phone. Despite saying I only wanted top up it turned out the guy in the shop ignored me and put me on the big value bundle, even when I stipulated I wanted no recurring ch...

I Phone x delays

Ordered 27/10 now informed will not be before 30/11 looked on Vodafone site says delivery 1to 2 weeks looks like willfullly missleading of customers to me 

No 4G Signal in BD8 Since "Planned Maintenance"

The 4G signal appears to have gone down since "planned maintenance" was carried out in my area on the 6th of November. I noticed the problem on the 7th, reported it on the 8th via Twitter, and there is still no 4G signal - but, far more telling, the ...

iUx1Vxdu.jpg _1HzNknY.jpg

Hopeful good news for Huawei P10 owners

The following was taken from the German Vodafone forum, here's hoping B150 lands soon  Hello @all, Our contact has been as follows: The test of version 150 will start here next week, if the test is positive and the version will be approved next Frida...

Changes to my package

On the 23rd September I upgraded both my contracts, I had unlimited calls and texts, 18gb data and the entertainment package for £51 p/m (for number ending 9923) and another that I cancelled an hour after I upgraded. The phone turned up and everythin...

Sure Signal V3

Sure signal works fine with Owner phone but intermittently with two other registered phones. They are both running 3g not 4g. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Dannyb69 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Incompetent customer support

I paid my bill via bank transfer to the correct account as instructed and I’ve checked multiple time this is correct. You can’t find my payment despite me giving you all the information required. Then customer support are no help at all. On hold for ...

luwebste by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Porting of number from 02 complete but unable to receive calls and textf

I have swapped numbers from 02 to vodafone. And i can not receive calls or txt. I have spoke to numerous advisors all are filling me with the same rubbish. I use my phone for buisness and calls from my daughter. Vodafone dont care. I need this sorted...

Racheyt by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels