Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! vodafone customer service email address

Hi, Apologies if this is somewhere but I haven't been able to find as yet. Is there an email address for vodafone customer services? Reason being I have now called 4 times about the same incorrect billing problem and it has not yet been resolves, tho...

To Vodafone Customer Services and Support [Service Non Existant]

I'm afraid you guys mailed me the same previous invalid fake code again , seems like everythingIs just copy and paste are you serious,? Someone Please tell me this is a joke !.. The unlocking code you mailed me is not a 20 digits code. Obviously you ...

CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY FRUSTRATING AND VERY POOR

I have been treated very badly by Vodafone and after 7 days still awaiting delivery of my new phone. Numerous mistakes on my account and I cannot get this sorted. What body do I report this to please? Extremely dissatisfied with service given

Weegee72 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE . VOD LOSING MY CUSTOM AFTER 10YRS.

I've had two Vodafone mobiles for 10yrs+ on a monthly contract and have spent god knows how many £1000's  with Voda. Now they are not giving me any customer service but messing me around.The charger for my Samsung 7 has packed in, it's definately the...

TheDec by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

VODAFONE SMART ULTRA 7

Where  can i get a replacement battery cover for a smart ultra 7 phone 

Are delivery reports free?

Hi are delivery reports free on Vodafone for text messages or should I be careful about selecting that option? 

Samsung Caller ID

In the last cuple of day I have given my number to 2 people that have samsung with the call identification activated. When they both put my number in their contacts is came up with a name that was not mine. With the number not saved and I called them...

cannot open website, ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

trying to open https://openload.co, error message in Chrome is ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. Chrome suggest to clear cookie. I've even re-installed Crhome, but still not working. Switch to mobile tethering (vodafone SIM), refresh the page, working ok.

zhgbrian by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

App not getting installed in Galaxy Note 8

Today I got my new phone in hand and I'm trying to install apps that few of my friends recommended but no matter what I can not install this aptoide apk file can anyone instruct how to do it?

Samsung S8 mobile data turns off during calls

My partner and I have recently bought the Samsung Galaxy S8 and are both experiencing the same problem, I have researched this problem and notice that many other users across multiple networks are having the same issue.  My mobile data is on and work...

dkolegal by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels