Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Lost Wi-Fi calling after factory reset - Galaxy S6

I have performed a factory reset on my Galaxy S6 after having problems with an anti virus program and now the Wi-Fi calling feature is no longer shown as an option. I know that it is enabled on my account but the feature is no longer an option in the...

VF Router

I am a new VF Fibre Broadband customer. I have noticed that every few days the router loses it's internet connection (flashing red lights on the router). But unlike any router I've ever used it doesn't automatically reconnect, doesn't matter how long...

parksk by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wi-Fi calling lost

Since I updated the software on my Samsung galaxy A3 (2017) yesterday to version 7.0 my Wi-Fi calling has disappeared. Not only is it not working but the button to turn it on on the phone menu has gone! Can anyone help? It is driving me nuts as I hav...

Birty1 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Xbox one Nat Type Moderate

Please help me, i have my xbox one wired to my router and it has a moderate nat type. What Can i do to make it open?

Dancam4 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

VDSL Speeds Dropped

I am on unlimited fibre 38 VDSL with a minimum guarentee dwonload synch speed of 25kbps.  I am basically happy with VF but there are problems with the speed continually going down in steps.  When I first started I had some issues and VF kindly called...

IMG_20170831_154043.jpg
Crashmoe by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Where do I start with Vodafone ?

I noticed an offer for Vodafone home broadband back in August. It promised me a free gift for signing up...so I did on the 12th of August.Today is the 4th of November and I am still without broadband. I cancelled my contract with Virgin because Vodaf...

Dongle Connectivity

I have recently purchased a PAYG mobile broadband dongle. Have to say, not impressed so far. My expectation is that when I plug the device into my USB slot it should connect to the Vodafone network - more often than not, it doesn't and the wireless c...

slow home broadband

hi  singed up for 76 meg and only getting 11 meg

imc999 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels