Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Cancel Mobile Wifi

HI, I moved into my new house last week and purchased a 30 day rolling contract mobile wifi router to cover the household until Sky gets up and running.  I now need to cancel the contract. Can I do this via the community board or do I need to call up...

hurst75 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Promotion gone wrong- missed the mysterious deadline

When I joined Vodafone I was offered a promotional gift. Which is always nice. What is not nice is how this was built up- a promotion that makes it very likely to make people miss it. 1. Nobody warned me that there was a 14 day expiry limit. True, it...

spongya by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

No signal

Why has the signal disappeared in the NR15 area. My husband upgraded last week as he thought his phone had broken. I joined vodaphone in July. We have no signal at all when we were getting 3G. Apparently the mast was being upgraded, and I had a text ...

lynl by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moving number (without finishing contract)

Hi, I have a contract with Vodafone and have been using it in work. It's got to the stage that customers were ringing at night so work have given me a new phone on another network. But my number is well known to my customers and I want to keep it on ...

LeeDsu by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Faulty Iphone 7 Plus charging port

So I have an iphone 7 plus with vodafone and suddenly its decided to stop charging.  I have purchased 4 new chargers which work for a day or so and then stop.  I took my handset into the shop today and was told that because there is a crack on the sc...

Incorrect Credit Reference Still Not Fixed

How do I get Vodafone to sort out a mistaken credit reference from April 2016? Was originally told it was OK, then it sold to Lowell collection agency which was then returned to Vodafone with apologies from Lowell. Vodafone has still not fixed this a...

mcbruce by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Broadband Router (Connect Router) - Technical Issue

So, have been running with this router for over a year now with no issues.  Recently, keep getting a random dropout whereby the internal house network connects fine to the router, but the router keeps losing the connection to the external IP address....

MrTomas by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! App overlay

My phone today keeps asking me to change settings for permissions regarding app overlay. I've no idea what it is, I've searched for help to no avail, what is this bug? 

Kaho by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 1 thanks

Content control

Hi I recently went to hollandandbarrett.com and was surprised when I got content control age restriction. Why? Can someone tell me about what’s adult about Holland and Barrett. I think it’s pathetic I’m coming up 52 and being treated as if I’m under ...

Labels