Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Why do Vodafone discriminate against rurally located customers?

I live in postcode SO24 which is a rural area of Hampshire. The service is not great - normally 2G with occasional 3G. However this is not my gripe. There is an ongoing service issue with the mast in my area (Gilbert Street)- this has now been going ...

Resolved! VPN setings

Hi. I have been forced into my backup done, a Samsung GT I5500 - a real oldie, but the VPN settings are not set for Vodafone. (Hence why I have had to buy a top up voucher for my pet hate - O2. (Their abysmal treatment of customers was why I came to ...

horse77 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Reset a Vodafone Smart Ultra 7

Hi,My Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 is now approaching 1 year old and it quite often runs really slow.It recently about 3 weeks did a software update.I have tried cleaners, etc from Appstore but no luck.Can I save all my info or move it to the SD card and t...

Android Update on Vodafone Devices?

Does anyone know or have any idea if the Vodafone Smart Prime 7, Smart Ultra 7 and the Smart Platinum 7 will be getting the Android 7.0 update. The devices are running stock android? 

Why cant i text a lebara network phone?

Why can't I text my friend? I can call her, she's on lebara, it seems so ridiculous. She hasn't barred me, or anything else daft. We've checked everything we can. What is this all about? Were both in tn34.

Bigbum by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone over charging on 084 numbers - access charge

I notice this months bill was higher than usual so i decided to break the bill down. I discovered Vodafone have been overcharging on all the confusing new 084 access charges.    The cost of calling 084 numbers is made up of two parts, an access charg...

12 days since my NUC request.....

I requested a NUC for my phone, SM-G900F 12 days ago. I spoke to someone online & they gave me the link to fill in, the same one I did before. So, I filled it in again. About a day after, I got an email saying that my phone has already been unlocked....

VsUK1981 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

DISRESPECT!!!

Hi, Morning.   Thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail, I will try to make it short, my name is Alexandre Janeiro Matos (MOD EDIT: personal information removed).   I’ve just moved to London 2 months ago and I’ve bought a pay as you go Vodaf...

Top up taken payments but no credit on my broadband account

Hi I first had a problem in July this year when I tried to top up for my mobile broadband with 15gb data I paid £25 using my debit card but when I tried to connect there was no credit on my account I waited the 24 hours but still the same at first I ...

Tgel23 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Disable flash messages / class 0 SMS

So, received an annoying spam message last night after midnight which bypassed do not disturb and woke me up. Wierd thing about it was that it had bypassed do not disturb and it was sat on my lock screen. I couldn’t clear the message off and didn’t w...

Liamh by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week