Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

VEA Contract changes

Hi I have a contract with the 20% VEA discount applied, and have a few questions. Ive noticed I can change my current plan, which I am considering doing for the next few months to give myself more data. My current contract is £54 with 8gb of data but...

Resolved! Calling a UK mobile abroad

How much does it cost to call a UK mobile that's in France on pay monthly please?

Kezzieb30 by 2: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Router

When I access my router I cannot see the variable status information. The pages load but the detailed/variable status information shows as a blank screen. Has there been a recent hardware refresh as this has only recently happened.?

Unlock phone

My dad's given me his phone and its locked to Vodafone. It's a brand new replacement phone and I would like to unlock it. How do I do it and why does your company make it so difficult !? Using the phone for 30 days proves nothing. Cheers.

Resolved! Number Transfer from Vodafone to Vodafone

Hey forum, simple question, Ive opened a line with vodafone, however my 'old' number which I want to keep is in my dads name as he took out the contract for me since I wasnt 18 at the time, the full 24 months have passed and the contract has finished...

s_asutay by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone X arrived !! lets see your updates

The DPD app is really great! and Vodafone delivered64gb SilverThe face id is very fast and took only a few seconds to setup !All I can say is that its much prettier in person then from the pictures      

37431295824_8170396509_c.jpg 38109964492_856b50fc32_c.jpg

Resolved! java.lang.NullPointerException

It keeps returning error message as java.lang.NullPointerException  ADF_FACES-60097: For more information, please see the server’s error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACE-60096:Server Exeption during PPR, #499This only happen with Vodafone's ...

dsyliou by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voicemail Diverts 1211 1212 don't work

I've used Vodafone Voicemail for a long time but recently wanted to divert calls immediately to voicemail. When I use the 1212 option, I get a message: 'Sorry, we have been unable set your divert settings at this time. Please try later.' The same thi...

shuff55 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week