Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Unlock iPhone 4 after contract ended

I used to have a contract with Vodaphone but it ended over a year ago and now I want to get the iPhone unlocked. I’ve tried filling the online form but got an email saying the request didn’t work and was told to contact the nuc team. I emailed them a...

Ew2017 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

KRACK - when will my router firmware be fixed?

Eversince the KRACK issue with wifi was discovered I have stopped using my wifi and having to use my mobile data instead. What I want to know is how long before my router firmware is updated to fix this issue?

pmf by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Recent Signal upgrade fail

There are currently no issues reported in your area, to help us investigate this for you, please provide:1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? We are meant to be having an upgraded serv...

NUC pulling my hair out

Been trying to get my code now for the last week with little success filled out the form just to be told must be active for 30 days  even though i just finished a 2yr contract , anyway after a lot of mucking about sending emails and web chats spoke t...

cheggs by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal: how to contact support?

I've owned a Sure Signal 3 device for a couple of years, but I'm no longer able to manage it from My Vodafone, having lost my original password (and access to my old email account). Please could someone from Vodafone get in touch to sort this out?   ...

Unlock form will not accept my number

When I enter my mobile number beginning 07 into the unlock code request form it takes away the 0, then complains that I have not entered a number beginning 07.

Resolved! Can not give feedback

Himore often than not if I have to phone 191 I get asked to reply via text to the survey were it asks how likey how are you to recommend Vodafone on a scale of 1 to 10 and as it only takes a couple of seconds I don't mind doing it but it seems since ...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Not registered on network message

I have a note 8 and am plagued with 'not registered on network' messages. I can't use the phone for calls or texts (not sure about WhatsApp but Internet works). It's happening daily and takes maybe 10 minutes faffing about to get back on network. My ...

Dead Sure Signal

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000245 EndHTML:000024677 StartFragment:000023587 EndFragment:000024504 StartSelection:000023587 EndSelection:000024500 SourceURL:https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Issue-not-listed/td-p/2391847 Issue not lis...

tranby by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! WiFi Calling on iPhone 6s Plus *not* bought from Vodafone

Hi all, I am a new customer to Vodafone. I have an existing iPhone 6S Plus I bought from the Apple Store. I want to use WiFi Calling. WiFi Calling worked on my phone for the first week of my contact but then stopped working mysteriously. All the Cust...

faraw by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels