Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone lack of phones.

Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit annoyed at Vodafone's lack of phones?No LG v30 no pixel 2 etc.Sorry state of affairs when I have to look in carphone warehouse for choice.

Shokk by 4: Newbie
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dropping calls when 4G enabled

After speaking to 4 different Vodafone staff with them all telling me different things, I really have had enough. Whenever 4G is enabled on my Galaxy S8 my phone will randomly drop from 3 bars of signal to 0 (circle with a line through it) for a coup...

DylEvs by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

network unlocking code

I have been an active PAYG customer for a couple of years. I have changed to a contract with another provider ( plusnet). I've received my PAC code. I put the new sim in and now need an unlocking code. I asked for it yesterday. I haven't even receive...

kdskds by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal's not registering with Vodafone during initial setup

I am trying to configure 2 Suresignal's for my company and neither will go through the initial setup.Both units disply a flashing red light and static amber signal bars/handset lights. I am only trying to configure one at a time as I undertand the un...

bigben27 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cant ever Register on Website

Morning Guys. I have tried registering atleast 10 times on different broswers from different places and on different computers. Every time though i get this error "We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, FMW_30_0010 - [1...

Mobile network not available uk

Hi can anyone help me? I have been experiencing no mobile network for a week now which means I have to keep restarting my handset Samsung galaxy s3 it has like a no entry symbol at the top were the bars of signal would be?! It is driving me mad since...

Tor86 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

P10 lite hot-spot problems

Having problems using my p10 lite. Previously had a Samsung S5 and used it as a hot spot for my note Pro and laptop when away. Recently bought a p10 lite and assumed all would be as easy. I have set up a hot-spot on the phone fine. I have Internet co...

Sure Signal (v3) Internet Light Flashing

Hi, I seem to be having continual problems with my Sure Signal. The internet light flashes slowly and won’t provide a 3G Signal. To resolve, I would reset the Sure Signal and it would then work as expected. After about 3 days, the internet light woul...

Unable to top up

Hi,  HELP!!! For the past 3 days, I've been trying to top up but I can't seem to get through. I tried topping up using the Vodafone app but after clicking Paypal as payment option, it just goes on a blank page. Next I tried paying using my card and t...

Labels