Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Wierd phone call on Htc

I woke in the middle of the night by my phone ringing. I got up to see who it was. The caller id was my wife who was asleep next to me. Her phone was also in the room, turned off?? Any ideas how this is possible. Wife's phone is a samsung on 02 mine ...

1571 never connects

I have tried to get 1571 on about 3 or 4 times myself. It never came. I chatted with Vodafone support (email chat transcript received) who said they had done it for me, but still no 1571. Do you REALLY have 1571 available, and free, or is it a lie?

senorac by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

S8 Oreo Beta

Morning all! Some of you may be aware that Samsung is running an Oreo (Andoird 8.0) beta for the S8 this year, it's due to drop anytime now, I signed up for the Nougat beta last year with my S7 Edge and I remember that some of you on here did the sam...

jonspittle by 12: Established
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Router

I had my router installed last week but it doesn't work. Both lights glow a constant green. My tablet and phone say that I am connected at a speed of 72Mbps but I can't access the internet. My tablet went to a Vodafone page to inform me that the rout...

david26 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nokia 8

Hi. can you tell me if Vodafone are intending to sell the new Nokia 8 on contract soon?

Live Chat (24/7 support)

Basically I’ve been trying to get hold off live support I’ve gone to official Vodafone contact us and through the app but when I pressed chat to us nothing ever loads

HTC One S - Stuck in Airplane Mode when Turning on

I have a HTC One S and since the last software upgrade (Android 4.0.4, HTC Sense 4.1, Software Number 2.38.161.6) my phone constantly gets stuck in airplane mode whenever I turn it on. More specifically it is stuck 'turning off' airplane mode, i.e. t...

GemmaT by 2: Seeker
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charged for internet connection

Just here making a small complaint about the way Vodafone broadband works. I have been a broadband customer for about 10 months now and me and my ex have split up. I move out tomorrow and I have been fobbed off by several staff over the phones. What ...

lukelink by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone tracker just showing 'Order details entered are invalid'

I've just pre-ordered 2 x 256gb Silver iPhone X I've been emailed the tracking numbers but when I go on the Vodafone Tracker site and enter in my details, It jusy shows the following:- 'Order details entered are invalid' I've spoken to Vodafone on Li...

aide199 by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

unable to log into the vodafone website

Hi all,I am having trouble with access to the vodafone website. When trying to log in it states i am entering the wrong details. I had always used the username and password saved on my mac. I have tried clearing the history and cache without success....

Labels