Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Constant drop outs !

I'm seriously wishing I had kept my 6mbps sky broadband now as we never had issues with it. When we 1st got vodafone in ( after the girl in the shop told us vodafone owned the line in our area and we would get a minimum of 35mbps ) I noticed speeds u...

Incorrect email on Vodafone account (still)

Hi, hoping someone from Vodafone will see this. I'm trying to reset my password on my account but I can't because it still has my old (and not used) email on it. This is despite on 2 occasions to customer services asking them to change it to my curre...

My data running out so fast

Hi there I don’t know where to start first of all im very very disappointed with vodafone data I upgraded from sim only wich i had 20 gb for 20 pound month to  I upgraded to samsung s8 41.80 a month with 16 gb unfortunately my date are running out so...

Alboz by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

giving positive feedback for a Vodafone store

Hi all,Sorry if this is in the wrong place,Id like to give some feedback for my local Vodafone store in beamont leys shopping center(SU4, Bradgate Mall, Beaumont Way, Leicester LE4 1DE), the service they have provided me with my Sony Xperia Zx Premiu...

MadEd by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 11 thanks

Phone not working on sure signal

I have had to change my sure signal 3 for a new one as the last one stopped working.It is all registered and working fine with my iphone 7 but will not work with my wifes iphone 7.I have de registered her phone and re registered it but that didnt wor...

No 4g abroad

Hi, I have been in italy for 3 days now and I cannot get 4g on my phone. Only 3g. I have tried forcing my phone onto Vodafone IT 4G, but it only goes to No Service before reverting back to 3G. I am near switzerland so I tried selecting swiss operator...

amh13 by 4: Newbie
  • 49 replies
  • 1 thanks

Misbilling me yet again

Is this the worst service or what. Every month I have to report misbilling. Last time I was told my SIM will be rebooted to reflect the correct bundle charges. Yet I am seeing current charges outside my bundle now for making local calls which are now...

ysossi by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels