Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Iphone 6 Etkinleştirme Sorunu

Arkadaşlar merhaba, Türkiye'de telefon alım-satım işi ile uğraşıyorum. Bir müşterimiz iphone 6 64GB silver renk bir telefon getirdi. Türkiyedeki  operatörler telefonu desteklemiyor. Etkinleştirme ekranında sim kart geçersiz diyerek bir uyarı veriyor....

Ozgursel by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

I phone

Hi there I know Vodafone are really bad and they don’t like helping their customers for example their are loads of forms of people explaining their experiences with Vodafone and how some of them have been waiting 9 + months for help. I have a problem...

Callum12 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why do I have to accept a Refurbished phone?

Can someone explain why I have to accept a refurbished phone? I'm in a 2 year contract and my iphone was faulty so had to visit shop so they could send it for repair but they lost the phone. So they sent me a 'new phone' which when I collected was a ...

pw4rd by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default notice on credit report

Hi I have just been refused a mortgage because there is an outstandibg debt to Vodafone from 2015 that I wasnt aware of ! I  left vodafone and paid them up to date , apparentl there was an outstanding balance, no letters emails or call to tell me abo...

sauv by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal

The issue youre experiencing:  Sure signal not working What light sequence you're seeing: No lights at allYour Sure Signal serial number: 42152238426 

dougb by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlocking

I have been waiting for my 'Unlock Code' to come through from you since 7th October, I received the initial e mail stating it could take up to 10 working days, but still not heard anything? I have tried putting another Sim in my old phone and its sti...

Default to credit rating - URGENT

I was wondering if anyone can help me please? In june this year I rang vodafone as I was struggling to pay for my account and asked to close the account. They agreed and said they would add a cancellation fee onto the balance which amounted to around...

What Do YOU Hear When You Dial 100 on Vodafone Landline?

What do you hear when you dial 100 on your Vodafone landline? I ask because the bungling Vodafools have screwed up a simple like-for-like fibre & phoneline migration from BT.First they managed to only register a phone line takeover request, leaving b...

Labels