Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal 3 - lights OK but no signal/connection to devices

In the last few days my 4 month old Sure signal 3 has not been outputting any 3g signal to any of the registered phones. Up until the weekend we have had no problems with this partuicular unit since it was registered. Please can one of the Vodafone m...

jelbear by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iOS and sure signal

HiHas anyone else had issues with their sure signal since updating their iPhone with iOS 11? Thanks Julie 

Samsung S8+ not making or recieving calls on Vodafone

I purchased myself a new VF contract 2 months ago on a Samsung Galaxy S8+ - All worked fine with no issues. On the 6th October Vodafone called me to offer me a deal on a Samsung Tablet with data bundle, which I accepted...since that day I have been u...

rostrop by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade mess

What a nightmare. I realise I have misunderstood part of the terms and conditions.......however. As I was near end of current contract decided to take advantage of the frequent requests to upgrade from Vodafone. Order went as planned but when I check...

Bluetooth failure

Hi....i have a galaxy s7 edge and I'm trying to connect it to my car via Bluetooth. The phone connects fine however my contacts list appear momentarily then disappear. I have checked the relevant boxes in settings but still nothing. I've connected my...

Top up problems

Tried to top up online for £30 said unsuccessful but checked my bank and the money had gone but no bundle, tried it again but by calling 2345 same thing happened again! Tried live chat and jus got fobbed off and told to speak to my bank, after being ...

Khyle26 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default showing on credit file

Hi, I have recently been applying for mortgages and have been advised to check my credit file - I have an old default from Vodafone showing on my account that I was unaware of.  This account was settled and closed nearly two years ago so I am suprise...

malcs by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Refund

Has anyone took a line rental and sent it back within the 30 days and promised the upfront cost back into their account. I was promised the upfront cost of £120 for the pay monthly iPad contract back into my account within 7 working days. Now I’ve ha...

Weird text problem

When I text my wife from work she receives the text but it comes from a completely different number to mine. When I'm at home the number she sees is my normal one. Any ideas please? We both have new phones from Vodafone, mines a Samsung and hers is a...

Vodafone Net Perform Application

I have always had the Vodafone Net Perform application on my Android handsets and use it for speed tests on a fairly regular basis. This app is meant and designed to collect information in the background about what cells you are connected to and what...

Uno28 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels