Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Delete contacts

Hi there , I have Vodafone smart turbo 6I need to delete contacts to make room for more but can't seem to find a way of doing this . Anybody help ??? Please

jobaker34 by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sluggish phone solved - My Vodafone app

I've had a sluggish HTC One M8 for a while, it was taking ages to do anything and was nowhere near like it used to be.Installed Trepn Profiler to do some analysis, and lo and behold when absolutely nothing was running on the phone (after a reboot), t...

chrisw99 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Amazon Appstore

Hi,.. whilst buying something on Amazon I noticed they have loads of apps and games.would this be classed as sideloading or is safe to use. And would it void any warranty on your device.

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Paying bill via My Vodafone App

Hi I decided to pay my bill via my Vodafone app and after I had finished it asks if you want to save the card. The problem is you are not given any other option other than to press the home key or back key and as a result of doing that it says there ...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra 7

HelloI have a Smart Ultra 7 running Mashmallow.Now and again it does not "see" my inserted SD Card and hence can not use Camera and  other camera based apps.When you restart it though it then comes back with the SD Card now accessible.Has anyone ever...

Nkwazi by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem with Unlocking Phone

Hi, I am yet to receive my unlock code even though I had a confirmation email saying it will be up to ten working days. I received this email on the 10th October which is now 12 working days ago. What can be done to speed this process up?  

jamesbb by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Number port not completed

HiI recently took out a new SIM only contract with Vodafone after having been with Tesco Mobile for some time. The number was supposed to port across to Vodafone yesterday (Friday). Around midday my Tesco SIM stopped working, however the number has n...

Nick74 by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPad Pro orders not coming and LIES LIES LIES from Vodafone.

So I ordered an iPad Pro 2 weeks ago. Not heard anything  about it. Keep getting lied to by Vodafone. Was told at time of order that they were in stock. Clearly not. Get lied to over and over by sales people or like advisors. Put in a complaint. Even...

Unable to print vie bills in account

Hi I have contacted vodafone Customer Services several times regarding the issue of not been able to view bills and print biills in the account and all it does is try to load and then fails to looad when the browser times out,  Each time they tell me...

Labels