Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Can Vodafone block phone

Hi if I was to buy a second iPhone 7 on Vodafone and the person who’s selling it don’t pay there bill can the phone be blocked or do they just block the SIM card?  Hope someone can help before I buy one, thanks in advance

activate old number

Hi, I have pay as you go sim , i have been back to my home country  and the sim stopped working , currently i am back to UK and i need to actviacted . could you please advise me how?

belgasem by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone app - Business Customers

Hi, I really need an app like MyVodafone.app to work for me as a business customer on iPhone 4. I realise the app is currently down at the moment whilst it's being updated. I was hoping the new version will work for business customers, can you giv...

alexloner by 1: Seeker
  • 41 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal

I recently successfully registered a replacement Suresignal box which is working fine for my own mobile. However, the added user (husband's phone) is not working with the new box. Does anyone have any idea why this might be?  I've waited 24 hours for...

Billed incorrect amount, wrong phone and awful customer service..

Where do I start I was ment to leave Vodafone yesterday due to them messing up my bills over the past few months and over charging me the admitted they was wrong as said I could leave them without payment and only have to pay £33.50 now they have tur...

Samsung s6

How do I unlock Samsung S6 , so I can use my own sim card

Tomboy by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Turn off DHCP on Vodafone router HHG2500

Hi, I have recieved my Vodafone Router and my cutover day is today and I am live with Vodafone Broadband. However, I have a number of Access Points and another router on my network, my other router provides DHCP (with some static IP addresses), I was...

Sure Signal - Flashing Red light 2 static orange lights

Hi there, I have been trying to set up the latest Sure Signal device on my corporate network and not having much luck with it. I get a falshing power light and and 2 static orange lights. I have reserved an ip from our DHCP pool and assigned it via i...

Storage problems VFD 301

Hi my vodafone VFD 301 has trouble in storage i have set default storage on sd card but when i download apk on play store they still go in internal storage

Jumanne by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels