Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

KRACK - WPA2 vulnerability

A vulnerability on the WPA2 protocol was found, that would allow an attacker to access the data sent wirelessly through our home devices.Some high grade routers have starting patching the vulnerability, however, from Vodafone, when can we expect the ...

Suresignal acting as a cell phone blocker

All the lights that are supposed to be on are on although when you try to make a call you get "call failed" and when you come into range of the suresignal while in a call, the suresignal kills the call.  Whats gives?

stateoil by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not getting minimum download/upload speeds

Hi all,Apologies in advance for the lengthy post!I signed up for Vodafone Fibre 38 at my new address after previously having its fibre service at my old address (house share) just across the road. Had a new phone line installed on 14th Sep and the sp...

av709 by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Advantage and early upgrade

Hi, all.I'm eligible for early upgrade in January. If I decide I'm staying with Vodafone, will I be able to apply for the employee advantage scheme from that point, or will it have to wait until the original minimum term expires?I missed out on the A...

Gorf by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

OPENING A PORT on pocketwifi

I have a Vodafone PocketWifi and none of the ports will open on it.  I've set up port forwarding to my computer's local ip, and tested for open ports with websites like https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ - it says all ports are closed. My...

NUC code

Please someone help!! I have been going around in circles and noone can help. I have been given a phone by my brother in law. I want to unlock this and use a cheap SIM card only deal as its for my 11 years old birthday in two weeks. He is a Vodafone ...

jcotsen by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone trade in

HiI traded in my iPhone 6s to Vodafone last week and I have still not received any payment for it into my bank, the guy in the store advised it would only take at the most two days.  Can anyone advise when I should receive payment please?  Thanksmich...

Shelly82 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart V8 tap to wake gone

My Vodafone Smart V8 has just updated to Android 7.1.1 Build VFD-710_MRB00 and the double-tap to wake feature has gone.It was in the Display settings on the previous firmware version, which was loaded out of the box.Why has it been disabled and pleas...

iainmann by 9: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Landline confusion

When I signed up for Broadband the adviser who talked me through the process insisted that I had to click on that I wanted a new line, which I didn't need or want. She confirmed through on-line chat that she would amend the order to reflect that I di...

Timski by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels