Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Vodafone account number

Hi I am trying to make a payment to Vodafone through a banking application.When my application searches for the account I get 4 options but to be sure I pay to the correct one is there any way I can get the correct account number and sort code to be ...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Received a faulty replacement phone

My Samsung Note 4 battery drained very quickly so it was sent for repairs. Repairs replaced my Samsung Note 4 with a Grade A refurbished phone. I was told it's just like new, it would last a long time. Within 2 months it wouldn't even start up! The w...

Vodafone saying I defaulted after cancelling

I had a lot of problems upon leaving vodafone in May 2016.  My phone number was linked to my mums account - as in it was under her account but the bank/direct debit details were to my account (this only happened as she bought the phone for me as a bi...

Sure Signal V1 Not working after new SIM

After a SIM replacement My phone has little or variable signal . The Sure Signal is not connecting succeesfully as it was before the SIM replacement.I have tried resetting the SureSignal  and that seemed to work as, after a lot of light flashing, lig...

Suddenly stopped working....

Hi my broadband suddenly stopped working about an hour ago with out any symptons or warnings.. I've reset my router and checked all wires are in place. Every time I reconnect to the Wi-Fi it brings up the page asking me to reconnect to the dsl line w...

Can't enter address while registering for Myvodafone

Hi, i tried to register for Myvodafone but i couldn't enter a 'valid address' eventhough i have already entered one. The apps keep popping up this message '... under maintanence'

Exchange

I got an iPhone 8 I want to change to iPhone 8 plus and I keep getting lied to saying it's been dispatched then it hasn't then it's been cancelled all I want to do is exchange how can it be so hard 

Half Price Big Value Bundles

My Big value bundle was accidentally replaced by international freebie, and as using service they are marked as "out of bundle usage" and lots of my credit was deducted directly , and I hope there can be refunded in some way...The story as below:I ju...

rosem by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Old Bills

anybody know where I can get bills over 12 months old for my tax retrun?

Labels
Top Thanked this week