Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Data sharing with cellular iPad Pro

Hello,I have a monthly SIM only contract with Vodafone which has 8GB of data included with it.  I have recently obtained a cellular (unlocked) iPad Pro through Apple.  Is it possible I could use some of my SIM only data and allocate it to the iPad?  ...

Repair Centre Update

Like a number of previous posters on the topic of the repair centre, I've tried repeatedly to contact without success by live chat and phone being passed round a number of departments all of which say use another service to conact the centre. I was t...

fellman by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bh13 - Poole poor signal

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Very little signal in and outside. At least half a mile away sees a better signal. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue o...

GL19 - Apperley

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Issue is in my or neighbours house on Wick Lane usually one bar only on several phones iphone and Android , coverage outdoors in reasonable three b...

My Vodafone app pin log-in

Hey guys, I'm running the final release version of Android 8.0 Oreo on my Google Pixel. I notice that the My Vodafone app has recently added the option of fingerprint log-in to get to more sensetive data of your account. However to set up the fingerp...

signal issuesin cf31 4da

Y do I have no signal on my phone max I get is 1 bar not 4 or 5 and no 4g despite it being said Vodafone coverage covers it . fed up and not happy . this needs to be sorted. Restarting phone doesn't work.

Gls2017x by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Movin home broadband

Hi, I am moving home at the end of the month and wanted to move my Vodafone broadband to the new place. There are no options on the Vodafone website to arrange that and I'm directed to phone 08080034515.... I've been on hold for more than 2 hours now...

teotao00 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Any update on static IP address availability?

As subject really.T&C's say that you can apply for a static IP address at no extra cost. A number of months ago this feature was reported as "temporarily unavailable".Just wondered if the service has been re-instated? If anyone has managed to get one...

Soofla by 10: Established
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Waiting for unlock code

Asked for unlock code 10 days ago , received a confirmation but still no response, please can you sort?

LisaPat by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Terrible customer service!

Right, having been a Vodafone customer for many years I don't think I've received such rubbish and appaling customer service. I sent a complaint on the 18th September, and no-one has bothered to get back to me on it. I had ordered the Vodafone broadb...

kal884 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels