Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Switching broadband and free gift

Anybody else not being allowed to receive the free gift? Complete con I think. No email, no nothing.

jl329 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Breach of Contract Agreed in Writing

On Tuesday 12th September i was offered an upgrade contract in writing via online chat which i have email proof of. The advisor Kylie assured me the contract would include my 30% VA discount. I double checked this would be the case and was assured my...

AlBizzle by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using a new Nokia 3310 with a Sure Signal

Does anyone know how to use a new Nokia 3310 with a Vodafone Sure Signal? The number has been registered with the Sure Signal, but the phone gets no signal. We know the sure signal is working as the other numbers we've registered get excellent recept...

Facetime & iMessage pop up

I keep getting the pop up below every other day, running iOS 11.02, any ideas/solutions welcome, Thanks.

IMG_6384.PNG
logib by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal refusing to connect

So, this has been a LONG series of events that have culminated in getting my broken, overheated, Sure Signal v3 replaced with a new one. However, as is Vodafone's style, this has created a new problem. The new Sure Signal shows a constant red power l...

I recently signed up to broadband

I'm quite happy with the deal I got. I was looking online though and was considering a new device as I was going through the application I noticed a lot of information had been automatically put in. What I noticed though is it auto filled a incorrect...

Broadband Free Gift Offer

I cannot register for the free gift even though I ordered in offer period and wifi has been on since 2nd Oct. Why?I have called TLC (the marketing company Voafone us) and then called Vodafone 3 times. Get a different excuse each time eg wait 7 days, ...

Rand33 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note 7 discount for Note 8

Just read that EE are offering discounts in the next few weeks to customers who had the Note 7 towards the Note 8. Are Vodafone doing something similar? And if they are will there be offers for those who had the Note 7 and have already got the Note 8...

R892 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband disconnect and horrible customer service

I have only been with Voidafone for couple of weeks and I regret why I ever changed my broadband provider. The internet drops every evening around 8:30 for about an hour. When I try calling support on 08080 034 515 I cant get through, last night i co...

Terrible disconnect problems

I have only been a Vodafone customer for a few weeks but the service has been practically unusable because of continual discconect/reconnect problems. Looking through the system logs I have downloaded I can see the 9th was a particuarly bad day: Jun ...

MrBanana by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels