Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Faulty note 8 given

I pre ordered note 8 .on business premier for peace of mind locked to Vodafone requested again and again to unlock it for my main SIM usage but was asked to wait 30 days.I used it on WiFi. Today got it unlocked and during a call no voice is getting t...

Faw by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Photo viewing

Hi, I have a Vodafone smart ultra 7 and 90% of the time lately when I take a picture and the go to view it in gallery its just a grey square where photo should be ? 

SueT6 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sony Experia Charger

Hii have 3 month old Sony experia and just lost the charging cable. The connector point on phone is larger than the dozen generic cables I have collected - see pic with comparison with smaller samsung! I am on outer Hebrides so can't go into shop and...

IMG_0043.JPG
Edtreff by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal and Wifi calling

I've had Sure Signal in my home for the last 18 months and it is fine.With a new contract I can now enable wifi callimg also., does anyone have advice about which  will take priority if I have both enabled? Will wifi calling override Sure Signal maki...

Timtom by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodaphone Locked and Forgot passcode. In Foreign Country.

Typing for my mom. Shes visiting the US for several weeks. Brought her vodaphone.  Turned it off for plane flight.  When it turned back on - locked screen requiring passcode, which she forgot. No computer account.Advice on how to reset or get info fr...

Margitta by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal not working

The issue you’re experiencing: I have a Vodafone sure signal box in London which used to work and had stopped working with a new router.  I updated to a new sure signal device but it is still not working.  I tried setting up port forwarding having g...

Storage Space with Smart Ultra 6 and v7

Afternoon,So, I’ve recently changed phones from a Smart Ultra 6 to v7.  Now these two phone both have 16GB internal memory, but what I can’t work out is why, when I have installed fewer apps on the v7 am I using more space up and receiving low space ...

Vodafone Smart 4 Max case

My vodafone 4 max won't turn on and I need to get the pictures and videos from that phone. Can you tell me how?

Memory setup on Vodafone V8

HELP... I have received a new busioness phone, the V8, and great it seems to be.Anyway I purchased and inserted a new SD card to expand the memory.Upon insertion i got two options (and it was over a week ago so bear with me):to comibine memory or kee...

Labels