Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Using a Home Hub 5 with VF box

Has anyone tried using a BT Home Hub 5 with the VF box.Plugging the WAN port of the HH5 into a LAN port on the VF

pdc95 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Text messages

Hi I am having an issue receiving text messages - I have tried my sim in 3 different phones. I can make and receive calls and I can oddly receive "corporate" text messages (from those 5 number numbers) but none from my friends and family on a range o...

Kedenham by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade

It seems Vodafone has enough customers now, as they refuse to let me speak to someone in there upgrade department, oh well. start searching for other carriers!!! 

morritos by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

App not working

Oh well this is Vodafone and this is the 4 attempt to write this message after being sent back to login. since up dating to iOS 11.0.2 the MyVodafone app has stopped working. Has anyone else had this problem?

Unlock code - Iphone

I filled in the online unlock form on 28 September but still haven't received our unlock code. I spoke to someone at Vodafone and they advised to come over to the Community boards to see if you could help. How do I get my unlock code for me iPhone?

Vodafone Sure Signal version 3 - not working

Hi there, I have had my Vodafone Sure Signal version 3 for a while now but it has been playing up for the last two weeks or so. Mine does get very hot so I tend to turn it off over the weekend, week nights and when I plug it back in it used to take a...

rosscouk by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

WORST COMPANY. Gettin charged £200 more for data

Vodafone has got to be the worst phone company ever. I will be going back to EE. I have had my phone capped and they still say I have went over my data this happens every month and this time it was apparently £156 over, I have wifi in the house no ch...

Im losing my patience

I just want my ##~## phone unlocking, is it really that hard? My mum bought me a phone which is locked to Vodafone, she has multiple contracts with Vodaphone however i want to use the phone on EE as i found a better deal, the phone was bought from CE...

Bawzion by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! YouTube App No Connection [iOS]

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone else experienced an issue using the YouTube app on Vodafone’s network? When using 3/4G I get no connection when using the app, but using safari to view youtube.com it works fine! Any ideas folks? I’ve tried everythi...

Labels