Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Phone unlocking

None of the locations seemed to fit..I have had no repsonse from VF after submitting the form to request unlocking - not even a confirmation of the form having been received. It's been over a week.I have chatted online four times to try and get an up...

SKane by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

No signal SG4 Kimpton

No signal in SG4 Kimpton for the last hour. Network status checker shows no known problem. My wife also has no signal. Could you please look into this? Have gone through the initial troubleshooting steps without success. 

Upgrade order processing

I ordered an upgrade on Monday 2nd and was told it would be with me on Tuesday 3rd. It's now Saturday 7th and still don't even have an order confirmation email or any idea of if or when I might be getting a delivery. Every person at Vodafone has just...

jonners by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone scam my money

I called Vodafone three months ago about cancellation. They already confirmed with me my account has been cancelled. And it is terminated. But they are still intended to get money from my account i tried to call them over 10 times, visited their stor...

Lfktony by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

RM6 - Chadwell Heath

I've complained about this before and nothing came of it but again 4G data is still extremely poor. Streaming videos and using the internet on 4G is painful. Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain s...

Screenshot_20170826-193722.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal V2 Won't connect after public IP change

Afternoon, My ISP has changed my public IP to 185.201.34.157I have 2 suresignals,  40111653354 and 40113177451 Speedtest up 918Mbps, down 937MbpsTracing route to vap.vodafone.co.uk [212.183.133.177]over a maximum of 30 hops:1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.16...

Sure Signal V3

MySure Signal has generally worked for a year but has recently stopped working.  The lights are on as normal but the SS does not boost.  I removed a number to reinstate it but I just get an error message and can't add any numbers to the SS.  I have b...

Dated wiped

I was just wondering I sent in my water damaged phone to get repaired and then had gotten a new phone, sadly I didn't have time to delete or remove my data for my water damaged phone, and I was told that damaged phones sometimes get refurbished or us...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Roaming charges

Can I call a UK mobile in France within my monthly call allowance? My wife is visiting a friend in France for a few days and is taking her UK based smartphone with her. When I call her from my Vodaphone account will that be taken from my monthly call...

Sampeter by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Chelmsford CM1

Seems to be problems in Chelmsford - no mobile data, bars on screen but texts failing and "emergency calls only". Have turned phone off and on again and no joy.

Labels