Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Connect Router VPN

Has anyone been able to set up a VPN server and successfully connect through the Vodafone supplied router? The VPN server built into the router does not work, and even on the times it does connect everything times out or doesn't load at all. II have ...

Lemaru by 4: Newbie
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

3G 2100MHz performance on ex O2 site 1440. HU16 - Cottingham

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Everywhere served by the site on the water treatment plant near HU16 4HE including HU16 5PX, HU16 4JT etc. Performance returns to normal when you la...

_m by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why was my topic removed?

Why was my topic removed last night about cooling off period? Someone from vodafone respond please.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

no texts or incoming calls after porting number

number has come over to vodafne today from virgin mobile, i can make calls out fine but cant send or receive text messages and cant receive any incoming calls.i need to be contactable at all times due to an illness my husband suffers so need some urg...

Samaung Galaxy S7 edge Bluetooth woes

Please someone save me from this S7 edge :0( It's so complicated in comparison to the S4!There are so many things I can't work out how to do, can't rven change the wallpaper as it keeps demanding I allow it access to my calls etc?? But the Bluetooth ...

Can't add users to Sure Signal

I bought a new sure signal last week to replace a v2 model which had died.  It has registered on the system OK and my own phone is working fine with it, but when I try to add the other Vodafone numbers which use it in our house I get the message: (sc...

marriar by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Port failure

Please can someone help . I’ve had nothing but issues with my contract since I set it up . I did a port with my phone number and my 02 phone went off this morning . Turned on my new Vodafone contract phone and appeared ok but then realised I can’t re...

My contract has been extended without my consent

I got a phone call a few days ago after I had been going over my 2gb of data limit saying I could get 16gb while using an NHS discount which would take the new bill down to 80p over my current deal. I thought that was great as I wouldn't ever go over...

Labels