Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Signal problems in NR28 area

I live in the north walsham NR28 area and over the last few months the vodafone signal has got weaker,  parts of the town struggle to get a signal at all, even texts are slow to get through, if you are inside a shop you have no hope at all, ( I am wi...

macro by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roam Further - Options

HiI joined a couple of months back, had a few issues, thankfully resolved now and service has been fine, no worries. I just wondered if anybody had found a good way around the recently introduced mandatory "roam further" change to service? It's good ...

John-Doe by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

business broadband, using own equipment

Guys, Been sent an email with my username and password, but doesnt show the full username e.g @broadband.vodafone,co,uk. tried a few combinations but doesnt really seem to work.wondering if any other business users have had the same issues.be nice to...

Suspicious Vodafone Text: Roaming Changes

Giot a text from "Vodafone" yesterday about new roaming changes from 5th August. Text is grouped with all others from Vodafone, including security codes sent from logging on to My Vodafone, so must be legit, right? But roaming changes happened in Jun...

jonb by 4: Newbie
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Changed from 30 day to 12 month - can I go back?

Hi. I just changed my plan today from a 30 day plan to a 12 month contract and I'm having some doubts due to the lack of flexibility in a long contract.  Is it possible to change my mind, end the 12 mth contract and go back to the same deal I had on ...

Kalou by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

EH55 - Polbeth

Been having problems with the signal indoors at home for a while and nobody can give me a straight answer. Have had 2 new.Sims which have made the situation worse (signal was just bad before but now it disappears completely at random intervals even w...

masterg by 4: Newbie
  • 43 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! At what time was your broadband service activated?

My Plusnet ADSL service was deactivated at 6.00 am and my phone was move to Vodafone before 10.00 am, but the Vodafone notes say that I may have to wait until midnight before my VDSL broadband service is activated.How long have others had to wait? 

machare by 13: Advanced Member
  • 13 replies
  • 1 thanks

Port number from one vodafone sim to another

Hi porting a number to a contactless nfc sim. I'm having problems with numbers on the back of the sim. It asks me on Vodafone.co.uk/simswap for 10 numbers on the back of the sim but I have 19 numbers on the back of mines. Please help. 

Labels