Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Hi, I've got a query regarding the 1471 service on Vodafone. From my Pay Monthly handset when I dial 1471 I receive a message saying "The last caller information service is not availble for this subscription". However the service works correctly from...

Sure Signal Not Connecting

HiMy V3 suresignal is not connecting through a TPLink router (uPnP is enabled on the router).  On start up it has a flashing red light with a flashing 1st light.  This changes to a flashing red light with solid orange 1st light.  Then changes to a so...

ARMurphy by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Still awaiting Fibre Broadband connection

The start date was supposed to be 3rd October, it was disconnected on this date and even after 5 phone calls no-one can give me any information when I can expect it to be re-connected, just that there is a "delay" and someone will ring me, which no-o...

Paws85 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

marketing calls to a child despite being blocked

My 11 year old daughter has been reciving Vodafone marketing calls , so yesterday I did a web chat and got a block put on them . However , today she has received more marketing calls , so again I have done a webchat and supposedly blocked them again ...

south28 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router Shortage?

I ordered phone & broadband on 11 September, and received an email on the 14th telling me they are out of stock from the manufacturer,  and that I have a spot on the waiting list, with items sent on a first come, first served basis.Af first I was not...

Kent627 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Eligible to upgrade or not?

Utterly confusing few days of dealing with Vodafone. First time I've ever had any issues. I've been with Vodafone for several years, currently on a 12 month SIM only deal which expires in January. £17 per month for 5GB data. The website tells me I'm ...

Home phone features and voicemail not activating

Why does it seem so chaotic at Vodafone! 50 minutes waiting in the queue to speak to someone. I ordered calling features and voicemail and they never seem to get activated. Anyone else experiencing this issue?  I just keep  getting told another 48 ho...

Nick89 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlocking an iPhone 4

I have tried unlocking my son's iPhone 4 for my father to use. I filled in an NUC form and received a failure message on the 7th Sept so I tried again and received no response so I assumed it was all in hand and waited. I tried again today and receiv...

xperia xa

just wondering wen the android 7 nougat will be out for the xperia xa model num f3111

Labels